THINKING of coming to Beaumont tomorrow.

What do you guys think? Prebooking would obviously be needed. Just a day. Thursday through Friday morning
Come on through!!
Lol ;-)
okay so due to a sick kiddo I had to cancel. I am rescheduling for a tentative Monday but definite Tuesday. Monday depends on what works for you guys, it being a holiday and all.
Pm me for an extra special pre-book discount
Rude and arrogan. We prefer southern hospitality...
I think she's nice as can be! Just my opinion.
Awe thank you YNOT.
And glad I'm on your mind open2this. If you are this angry at not seeing me who knows what you would have done if I saw you and told you I didn't allow something you like?

He's just butt hurt because he chose to call me without finishing acreening and when I told him it wasn't a good time for me to talk he became upset. THEN proceded to write me a 1000 word essay on how, even though he's a millionaire (lmao), and I have over 170 reviews, he's not sure if I'm worth it.
So I told him he could go fuck himself in so many words.

I do not bow down to anyone. And will NEVER change who I am for an ARROGANT idiot who's screening came back and proved I made the CORRECT decision
Hope you still make it to Beaumont next week. For years record, it's YKNOT. Ynot is a different guy that I get confused with occasionally. Hurry and come see me!