Let's Welcome Hubertus as ECCIE's New Chat Mod

Let me be the first to Welcome Hubertus as our new Chat Mod. Yes, ECCIE still has a chat room.

He's been around for many years trolling chat as one of our Barfly Chattards and now he's all grown up. So please feel free to welcome him with lust, love, or whatever you like. .

I wanna welCum him with my hot wet mouth wrapped around his balls......he SAYS he is not chicken like you Von..............lol
You scare me.
Woohoo!
another sucker for 1000 Alex
Welcome!
Hey there! You greeted me, a few weeks ago, during my first time in chat in several months. Your salutations were really appreciated.

Congrats (are you SURE you want to do this? )

Welcome!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
really? ? ? ? just kidding, Hubertus
Attached Images File Type: jpg McEnroecannotbe%20serious1.jpg (16.0 KB, 336 views)

Glad you volunteered!

Your first week of work
and I bet you'll be saying...

Let me be the first to Welcome Hubertus as our new Chat Mod. Yes, ECCIE still has a chat room.

He's been around for many years trolling chat as one of our Barfly Chattards and now he's all grown up. So please feel free to welcome him with lust, love, or whatever you like. .

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Congratulations you did it.
Congrats, Hubertus!! I'm glad for this new excuse to pick on you. It's sure to be fun. c;
he's all red light, like the police.
It's nice of you to volunteer to serve as a chat room mod. Hope you like doing it. I'm sure you will since you are a chat room regular.
Welcome Hubertus!