Who is the biggest nymphomaniac on eccie?

Ladies do you crave sex ? Are do you just look at it like a job ?

I mean do you really find yourself craving needing and wanting to do some freaky shit ?

Becuase if I spend all day doing IT system engierning stuff at work the last thing I would want to do when I got home would be turn on a computer .

So who here is truly the insatiable women ?
I know one, but since she has been very UTR I feel I shouldn't out her.
I know one, but since she has been very UTR I feel I shouldn't out her. Originally Posted by NipLover

This one time at Band camp ----------------------I knew a big band leader named Ricki Racardo he used to be with the orcestry pit but he got big with the sticks waving them around and then one day -------he banged a triangle and hit a cymbal and then ------he waved those fucking sticks around like magic !!! BIG BAND LEADER RICKI THE STICKY RICARDO !!!!
Ladies do you crave sex ? Are do you just look at it like a job ?

I mean do you really find yourself craving needing and wanting to do some freaky shit ?

Becuase if I spend all day doing IT system engierning stuff at work the last thing I would want to do when I got home would be turn on a computer .

So who here is truly the insatiable women ? Originally Posted by normalguy21
That's a good point. I crave it, sometimes all I do are BNG's so I want it but I just wait until the next day for the next FS client. Patience is key So am I a nympho? Possibly.
Nymphos are soooo cool (and hot)!
I am!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a beast with it. I'm always horny. I want it constantly whether it's with a man, woman, or my Hitachi. I'm not ashamed of it, I embrace it. So yeah, I'd say I'm a nympho.

And if I ever started to see it as "work" or a "job" I'd probably never do it again. Because once the fun is out of it what's the point?
^^ True! Your hitachi is wonderful. Ahh the memories
Second that on Dallas Rain, she is the energizer bunny that keeps cumming and cumming
+3 on DallasRain. A session with her is like a Bruce Springsteen concert. You’re pooped and ready to call it a night and she’s counting off the next song.
Lets do lunch
Lets do lunch Originally Posted by Souper

I bet if you picked the place to eat it would be -souper!
I know one, but since she has been very UTR I feel I shouldn't out her. Originally Posted by NipLover
Congratulations! You've managed to post the most useless reply to a thread on ECCIE!

You could have just said nothing at all. But you didn't, you took the time to post and still managed to actually say nothing at all.

Correction, your post actually has *negative* value as it wastes storage and bandwidth on the server and made me take the time to write this reply. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Congratulations! You've managed to post the most useless reply to a thread on ECCIE!

You could have just said nothing at all. But you didn't, you took the time to post and still managed to actually say nothing at all.

Correction, your post actually has *negative* value as it wastes storage and bandwidth on the server and made me take the time to write this reply. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Ouch. LOL. I have to disagree there's more useless replies on ECCIE.
Ouch. LOL. I have to disagree there's more useless replies on ECCIE. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Yeah I'm sure you're right. But I still award him no points!