I've been UTR for years, but would love to add to my list of friends and and get some reviews.

My name is Gypsy Jane and though I've been on the board for a long time, I think I'd like to bring in some new playmates and develop some sexy relationships. I've not posted since the change up of ECCIE, so I'm not sure if I start here or in another thread.

Kisses,
Jane
Welcome back to the boards. Add some photos so that friends list can grow
Why do you pics in Profile look like cartoon character?
and I was under the impression there could not be nudity in pics now........guess that changed.
and I was under the impression there could not be nudity in pics now........guess that changed. Originally Posted by SweetCougar
I believe you are correct...

M.M.
  • jwj6o
  • 09-18-2018, 09:48 PM
WONDER WHAT AREA SHE CALLING BASE
Welcome back hon!
NICE
I was off the boards for a pretty long time and when I came back I noticed things had changed quite a bit. I have been around since ASPD, but not an avid poster for personal reasons. I did have a breast pic that I didn’t realize was showing too much skin, its been removed, though it was up for years prior to the change.
My pictures looking like cartoons? I’m not sure, however I did used to have a client who was a cartoonist and he always said I reminded him of a Vargas girl, so maybe I just look like a carton? I don’t know.
What I call base is anywhere I can explore and enjoy myself, generally in the Dallas area.
Happy hunting my sexy friends.