How to submit a review with Domina or TS provider

The old ECCIE had a choice in each location that was 'Other Encounters' or something like that. Could put a review with a Dom type that didn't include intercourse or HJ or a review with a TS that didn't really go in the normal provider area. Where would one post these type reviews now? In the 'Encounter' area for the particular location or in the 'Another Realm' area?
I think it goes into “Another Realm”. If it’s related to TS, it would go there. You can post to the location but prepare to be judged, and brutally I might add.
Bigmiketwo...I'd love to read that review! Can you share via PM?
It's a shame people feel the need to lash out at others simply because of different choices unfortunately 14654 is probably correct. Of course you'll never find those who are throwing stones admitting they have the same desires and are afraid to come out w/it because they can't handle what they dish out. Bigmike I hope the review you have to share was for a fantastic time. I have friends I play with who happen to be TS and OMG the fun we have!!
I was curious about the same question. If anyone else is interested, I have an upcoming session with a Domme and was wondering where to post. The most obvious seemed to be here in the Realm.
Yeah here would more than likely be best and looking forward to reading