Provider threat?

So I am in Mid East on business, contact someone Tuesday in Nashville to set up Friday visit.

Wednesday morning wake up sick as dog and immediately sent text saying won’t be stopping by due to illness.

Her response - “ I am going to call your wife”

I have not responded.

I have heard some try to blackmail threatening outing someone.

I was sloppy and sent my two texts to her from my RW phone, request and then cancellation.

Request was simple, hey will be in Nashville on Friday 1pm, can I stop by and visit?

She said yes

Then I cancelled, then the threat.

Not sure how serious to take this last message...

I have blocked the number.

Provider yanking my chain for cheap thrills?
Never got demand text...

Thoughts by anyone?
Yeah, don’t use your RW number. Lesson learned.
That's why hobby phones were invented to protect you from this occurring.
I think it is fine to block her, but she needs to understand this goes both ways. If she calls your wife, you are free to out her blackmail scheme to the community. I would also remind her there always can be anonymous tips made to LE. This would end poorly for both of you and no reason to destroy her business over a cancellation. I would also tell her to fuck off.
JUST STOP all communication with her/him. If you have access to the men's room, post her info there.
what alaine said
JUST STOP all communication ..... Originally Posted by alaine
Correct.
Do not escalate.
I never responded.

All quiet on the eastern front

Lesson learned on using phone

Will stick to Texas Girls, no drama...
So I am in Mid East on business, contact someone Tuesday in Nashville to set up Friday visit.

Wednesday morning wake up sick as dog and immediately sent text saying won’t be stopping by due to illness.

Her response - “ I am going to call your wife”

I have not responded.

I have heard some try to blackmail threatening outing someone.

I was sloppy and sent my two texts to her from my RW phone, request and then cancellation.

Request was simple, hey will be in Nashville on Friday 1pm, can I stop by and visit?

She said yes

Then I cancelled, then the threat.

Not sure how serious to take this last message...

I have blocked the number.

Provider yanking my chain for cheap thrills?
Never got demand text...

Thoughts by anyone? Originally Posted by AirborneJoe
Lesson learned never get comfortable this world is sad and cut throat I'm sorry you're going through this! I was outted by a provider so I can say first hand never let your guard down! Who is the provider?
I think it is fine to block her, but she needs to understand this goes both ways. If she calls your wife, you are free to out her blackmail scheme to the community. I would also remind her there always can be anonymous tips made to LE. This would end poorly for both of you and no reason to destroy her business over a cancellation. I would also tell her to fuck off. Originally Posted by Billysilly
This isn't necessarily correct if she is well known it won't hurt her I know because I was outted by my doubles partner when I was Dorthy Monroe
JUST STOP all communication with her/him. If you have access to the men's room, post her info there. Originally Posted by alaine
what alaine said Originally Posted by B Three
what B Three said about what alaine said..
This isn't necessarily correct if she is well known it won't hurt her I know because I was outted by my doubles partner when I was Dorthy Monroe Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Sorry to hear that. I hope everything is OK. I do miss your posts. 😂😂😂😂😂
Just the threat of telling your wife is extortion and is a felony. If she pushes, push back.
Will stick to Texas Girls, no drama... Originally Posted by AirborneJoe
:r oll1:
I wouldn't say you need to stick to Texas, girls like that make it hard on all of us but not all of us are so evil some/most of us understand things come up.Good luck in the future & rest assured Karma does make her way around damn glad my karma isn't negative.