Question: if every review website and ad site in the US closes in 2019, what then?

Just asking for ideas on how to do this if because of FOSTA that eccie, oh2, tnaboard, and the rest of the review boards close in 2019, and all ad sites like Eros, and if only verification websites like P411 were left. Is there a way to still do this if there's no place to advertise?
What THEN?

Then we are all back to pre-y2K days or even a little earlier. We have had ~ 20 years of the best hobby world in centuries . . . .maybe since Sodom and Gomorrah. The internet opening up just everything.

Social media of every sort will facilitate the search . . .but things will defiantly be tougher. Surely there will be some "Dark-Net" stuff to figure out.

So then: Cruising bars and Strip clubs. Sometimes its the waitress. The SW scene will re-develop. Online "dating" sites will evolve and morph. The SB/SD scene will explode. Swinger action will too . . .maybe with "singles nights" (women get in free, door fee for men is steep with a high tone dress code?).

Things will happen and the Hobby/Provider transaction will still take place.
TWITTER

Back up - $100 bill tucked away somewhere so you can buy a new phone and open a new Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, email...if they shut yours down.

P411 for verification.
Hotel Bars, I hope...
I miss bar games
#metoo
I think I'm quite possibly the only lady here with as much tenure as I have... who has zero clue how to "freestyle". I may have to learn the ways of the Master Jedi.
It Will be Time Too Hit that Pavement
As I said; its been done before . .and for a very long time. If they manage to close down the internet to the hobby there will be other ways to connect. It may be less convenient, but other social media modalities will be used to ill in. One thing that may e misses is the open exchange of information on who is a reliable hobbyist/provider.

I think that strip clubs will become a place to meet to arrange OTC connections . . .more so than now. "Bar Games" will come bck of course, but another venue could be Starbucks (searching for a ppun now). Their bathrooms are unisex after all. I can imagine where ordering a special drink or giving a specific name for your order could be a signa. I can hear the barista calling for 'John" or maybe "Dick Long"!
If you a provider info found you want to see. Save her info.

Even if sites go dark to re adjust or doesn't come back.
P411

Yep

TWITTER

Back up - $100 bill tucked away somewhere so you can buy a new phone and open a new Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, email...if they shut yours down.

P411 for verification. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I have several names in contacts saved in my hobby phone.
save my info!

www.veronicaturbay.me
https://twitter.com/Turbayveronica
Washington DC- Maryland- Virginia
Hotel Bars, I hope... Originally Posted by B Three
I miss bar games Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Exactly.

But, if you know how too.....
The games are currently still ongoing.

But also,
Get permission now from your playmates to add their names and contact data to your private booking wish list.

Seriously, the game of hotel bars dates back to stone age stuff where cave owner allows folks to stay for whatever reason.
This is part of my hotels are worlds 2nd oldest profession theory.
I was a P411 member before and let account lapse, tried to rejoin but they tell me they are not reactivating accounts. Any advice?