PERSONAL COMPANION ASSISTANT ⭐⭐SO MANY SERVICES TO MAKE YOUR JOB SO EASY!! ANYWHERE IN THE US🇺🇸🇺🇸MAKE MORE MONEY!! 💲💵💲💵

Hello Ladies!

I am a veteran 15+ year provider going into retirement. I have managed my own independent business all of these with no problems. I am now seeking 2 providers to work for as your personal companion assistant.

I offer completely discreet services. I am experienced, reliable, fast and efficient. You decide when, where and how much you want to work. I can easily assist you no matter where you are. I will not refer your business to other providers. I do not answer phone calls due to the fact that I believe that it is important for you to speak personally to each other.

I am selective who I work for, as I take this job seriously and want to make sure that you feel the same way.

Please be 21 or older, drug free, computer literate and own a computer and smart phone.

Feel free to schedule a time to speak with me directly.

calendly.com/thecompanionassistant

For a detailed description of all of the packages and A La Carte services that I offer, please head over to the our all girls hang out, or PM me.

I look forward to speaking with you.