Trick Lessons Podcast Episode 1 Introduction

For those who are new to the hobby, you're smart for being on this forum but that isn't enough. Tricking the right way is about gaining the maximum amount of benefit while paying as little as possible. No one will teach you that here. If you're new, like, share and subscribe to the Trick Lessons Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Q53siTLGc
Not all guys are looking for a bargain...but thanks for sharing. I'm sure you will help some guys here.
Awwwwwe how cute.... how to get hookers for cheap podcast.
I appreciate the love and hate. Make sure you like share and subscribe to Trick Lessons Podcast on youtube and elsewhere
Not all guys are looking for a bargain...but thanks for sharing. I'm sure you will help some guys here. Originally Posted by B Three
That's a Psy Op dear. If they can get a woman that looks like you for 80 roses they will. I show them how to do it.
Awwwwwe how cute.... how to get hookers for cheap podcast. Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
I think I'll make a video on that.

"Does expensive providers equal quality providers?"
I think I'll make a video on that.

"Does expensive providers equal quality providers?" Originally Posted by SirTrixxxAlot
In a way it does. The more that is received the more there is to cover a nicer overhead cost. Then there are several factors to follow IE.. If you have more to take care of yourself & your dates obviously you keep yourself healthier. The healthier you are the more energy you have to focus on another person ((mentally & physically) Think about it, who is most likely to see a physician or take a sick day to prevent spreading illness? Someone who's had the means to build a lil nest egg in case of such times or the one who is trying to get by? Who is going to be willing & able to take the better care? Someone feeling off physically & mentally or the one who wishes they didn't have to be there? Quality comes @ a price. Do you expect to buy a brand new 4bdrm. house for the price of a 2 Bdrm. Mobile home? Of course not. IMHO
but but but best ones I had $
granted a few of with some barter

$$ ok

the one $$$$$ was nothing but a bitch
That's a Psy Op dear. If they can get a woman that looks like you for 80 roses they will. I show them how to do it. Originally Posted by SirTrixxxAlot
I'm going to guess you haven't spent much time in Houston - where guys like to spend copious money so they can brag about it later...
FTR - I don't think more expensive means better or higher quality

Plus i think your podcast is cute. I think a lot of guys can learn from it.
  • dgc92
  • 12-09-2018, 03:47 PM
I'll admit I haven't watched those podcasts yet, but from his posts I'm guessing incels are his target demographic. "Throw off the shackles of enslavement the evil 'fee-male' has forced upon you!"

Ha. Fee-male. I just invented my new favorite word for hookers.

Anyway. I'll definitely watch later. Bet he hates cucks, libtards, and PC culture and is more than willing to tell us why. At length.
I'll admit I haven't watched those podcasts yet, but from his posts I'm guessing incels are his target demographic. "Throw off the shackles of enslavement the evil 'fee-male' has forced upon you!"

Ha. Fee-male. I just invented my new favorite word for hookers.

Anyway. I'll definitely watch later. Bet he hates cucks, libtards, and PC culture and is more than willing to tell us why. At length. Originally Posted by dgc92
DCG incels buy provider services too. If you know where to find incels, I certainly be willing to share the gospel of Trick Lessons. And while, Trick Lessons is red pilled, Tricking is the main topic. Make sure you like share and subscribe to the channel.
I'm going to guess you haven't spent much time in Houston - where guys like to spend copious money so they can brag about it later... Originally Posted by B Three
Its doubtful he has spent much time anywhere.