Get Out Of Jail Free Card

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ficers-n946571

So, a woman causes a disturbance in a Human Resources center and the cops are called. She will not obey the police officers' commands, and things get rough, to the point where the police officers had to " rip her baby"from her arms.

Then it's found she has several warrants on her for credit card fraud and theft.

So, a judge says release her, because, I guess the video looked bad in the public's eyes.

Now they will probably forget about the other charges as well.

This could not have worked out any better for her if she would have planned it.
Using your baby as a shield is reprehensible behavior.

She must be a liberal.

So, a woman causes a disturbance in a Human Resources center and the cops are called. She will not obey the police officers' commands, and things get rough, to the point where the police officers had to " rip her baby"from her arms.

Then it's found she has several warrants on her for credit card fraud and theft.

So, a judge says release her, because, I guess the video looked bad in the public's eyes.

This could not have worked out any better for her if she would have planned it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
yeah Jackie I agree shit like this is the far left Drama Queens. Trump is the biggest Drama Queen Ive ever seen. His pardon power is a Get out of Jail free card. Couldn't help but laugh at the paradox
yeah Jackie I agree shit like this is the far left Drama Queens. Trump is the biggest Drama Queen Ive ever seen. His pardon power is a Get out of Jail free card. Couldn't help but laugh at the paradox Originally Posted by themystic
What has this post got to do with the subject in the OP?

If you want to talk about Presidential Pardoning Power, start a thread. I will be a good conversation.
I guess the video looked bad in the public's eyes. Yup the "mother is the idiot butttt in this Bizzarro world its a walk.
  • oeb11
  • 12-12-2018, 08:21 AM
yeah Jackie I agree shit like this is the far left Drama Queens. Trump is the biggest Drama Queen Ive ever seen. His pardon power is a Get out of Jail free card. Couldn't help but laugh at the paradox Originally Posted by themystic

It is always about Trump - no matter the subject.

Start your own thread.

This could not have worked out any better for her if she would have planned it. Originally Posted by Jackie S

It certainly looks like we no longer follow the rule of law, but MOB rule these days..
It's mobs not jobs for pussy liberals.
It's mobs not jobs for pussy liberals. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
This is your generations kids and grandkids. They are a product of parenting