Caravan Members Demanding Cash......$50,000 Each

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...5Co?li=BBnb7Kz

This is surreal.

If ever we needed the Wall, it's now.

On a side note, when is the US and Mexican Governments going to find out who is really behind this fiasco.
Just wow, bizarre To answer never too many people in the govs tied to the mess
  • oeb11
  • 12-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Extortion - pure and simple
Any money paid to these "organizers" would disappear into their greedy grubby hands
Not one migrant would see a penny
Send them all Home!
We owe them Nothing!
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2018, 08:29 AM
Sheriff Joe is suing for 300 million....people demand all kind of stupid shit.

Trump is demanding a stupid wall when e verify would do the same.

This is surreal.

On a side note, when is the US and Mexican Governments going to find out who is really behind this fiasco. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thats outrageous! Maybe since Trump is a master negotiator he can get them down to $ 15,000 each. Then do like all his other business transactions, just not pay them after they reach an agreement
  • oeb11
  • 12-12-2018, 09:16 AM
"not pay them"
Sounds appropriate!
Why does the Left continue the fantasy that the US owes support to citizens of foreign countries?
Of course don't pay them.
Why does the right have a fantasy about the left claiming the US should support non-citizens?
They never want to cite where their fantasies come from.
"not pay them"
Sounds appropriate!
Why does the Left continue the fantasy that the US owes support to citizens of foreign countries? Originally Posted by oeb11
"not pay them"
Sounds appropriate!
Why does the Left continue the fantasy that the US owes support to citizens of foreign countries? Originally Posted by oeb11
I know. Can you believe how much tax payer money is spent on Melania and her entourage? She is not documented.
Why does the right have a fantasy about the left claiming the US should support non-citizens?
They never want to cite where their fantasies come from.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
It's pretty evident that dim-retards are all about promoting the interests of non-citizens -- those in these caravans and those already here -- over that of American citizens who are entitled to first consideration by their elected lawmakers.

Dim Congresswoman Joins Migrant Caravan for Border Crossing, Helps Five Enter U.S.

The five people she assisted were initially denied entry.

(The Free Beacon)

Sheriff Joe is suing for 300 million....people demand all kind of stupid shit.

Trump is demanding a stupid wall when e verify would do the same. Originally Posted by WTF
As if employers use E-Verfy and don't lie about it!

I wouldn't walk from some shithole country, across Mexico, and into this liberal shithole country for less than 50 grand, either!!
They never want to cite where their fantasies come from. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What about when they (illegal aliens/foreign citizens/aka future Democrats) make it here and get government benefits?

Ever heard of anchor babies? Now, I don't want them to starve and be denied medical care, but those are foreigners being supported by tax payers and created/printed money.
What about when they (illegal aliens/foreign citizens/aka future Democrats) make it here and get government benefits?

Ever heard of anchor babies? Now, I don't want them to starve and be denied medical care, but those are foreigners being supported by tax payers and created/printed money. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Trump is making good bucks on Russian anchor babies.

This is surreal.

On a side note, when is the US and Mexican Governments going to find out who is really behind this fiasco. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I had to stop myself choking when i read this part
When asked how the group came up with the $50,000 figure, organizer Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa of Honduras, said they chose that number as a group.
"It may seem like a lot of money to you," Ulloa said. "But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras."

EXACTLY what has the US Stolen from Honduras???

Extortion - pure and simple
Any money paid to these "organizers" would disappear into their greedy grubby hands
Not one migrant would see a penny
Send them all Home!
We owe them Nothing! Originally Posted by oeb11

And the hands of the lawyer gruops helping them.
I could use 50k (hobby funds) Oh yeah I work and am legal so never mind
Thats outrageous! Maybe since Trump is a master negotiator he can get them down to $ 15,000 each. Then do like all his other business transactions, just not pay them after they reach an agreement Originally Posted by themystic

Still grinding that axe ever since Donny Boy stiffed you, hmmm, mystic?

Did you ever collect on what he owed you....I can't recall? I mean, hey, I'd be pissed too if someone reneged on a bill / invoice they owed my company and decided they'd prefer it go to collection. Well, hang in their, buddy. Just remember...TRUMP-PENCE 2020. Keeping America Great (for you, too, mystic).