We need more hot professional providers in Omaha, Nebraska!

It's pretty dead in my city.
  • gfx
  • 11-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Rally the troops! We can make a pit stop!
There's a Hispanic area of town you might investigate. Maybe the waitresses and maids would like a second job.
  • Netx9
  • 11-02-2013, 02:59 PM
There's a Hispanic area of town you might investigate. Maybe the waitresses and maids would like a second job. Originally Posted by natasteewsym
Speak for yourself. Omaha is alive and kicking!

GFX, nice to see you in the national forum, and not just in San Antonio! You'd fine some good business in Omaha.
thought about visiting....
It's pretty dead in my city. Originally Posted by huskerman23
If you have some extra miles, you can deposit the in to my account and I'll come anytime! I love traveling..

I usually try to base it around a sporting event or a concert, but.. I could always sing Counting Crows and try to get in to college football.. Living in Vegas apparently it's a good thing to bet on.
Omaha is just fine. We have great providers and get touring providers all the time. It's not dead as the OP suggested. It might just he doesn't get along with them too well. Just a guess.Alyssa we would love to have you here but I don't think you will get a prepay deal. It's just not the way we do it here.
Rally the troops! We can make a pit stop! Originally Posted by gfx
yes please
  • Netx9
  • 11-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Omaha is just fine. We have great providers and get touring providers all the time. It's not dead as the OP suggested. It might just he doesn't get along with them too well. Just a guess.Alyssa we would love to have you here but I don't think you will get a prepay deal. It's just not the way we do it here. Originally Posted by burkalini
+1. You come here for the ethic and square dealing!
If you have some extra miles, you can deposit the in to my account and I'll come anytime! I love traveling..

I usually try to base it around a sporting event or a concert, but.. I could always sing Counting Crows and try to get in to college football.. Living in Vegas apparently it's a good thing to bet on. Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
It's pretty dead in my city. Originally Posted by huskerman23
Your not going to have to worry about that much longer.
  • gfx
  • 11-03-2013, 04:30 AM
Speak for yourself. Omaha is alive and kicking!

GFX, nice to see you in the national forum, and not just in San Antonio! You'd fine some good business in Omaha. Originally Posted by Netx9

Thanks Netx9 We love our fans!
Activity in cities is what you make of it. I did quite well in Omaha.
  • Old-T
  • 11-03-2013, 01:56 PM
I will agree with that. I pass through there once or twice a year and have met some very nice ladies. I will admit I had to have a little help finding them--some didn't have much publicity--but they are definitely there.
  • Netx9
  • 11-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Hey Old-T, if no can ever make a recommendation when you're here again, don't hesitate to ask!

Have you seen our mutual friend on her way through new Mexico?