A heads up - moved from alerts

Just a heads up... There is a pretty sweet looking new girl advertising on BP and she apparently works with Jenna #1. Her name is Rebecca, she said she is new and after seeing her ad I agreed to see her was told I HAD to pay for both of them for whatever appt length, so multiply the rate x 2 even though I only wanted to see Rebecca. After I passed due to not wanting to pay 2 girls she then said ok, I only have to pay for 1....There is nothing about her ad that says anything about a duo only....
With that said I don’t like games so I passed entirely. This girl looks like she could be a great time so maybe I made a mistake...

http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-play/32484262
I talked to her but she didn't make that demand. Jenna doesn't make that demand either so I dunno. She looks in-fucking-credible though. Haven't met yet, the cbj kills it for me but I may have to just power through it
Hopefully she is as fun as she looks! Someone will reap the benefits of my experience, I’m sure she will hear about the post and become a little more user friendly!
I talked to her but she didn't make that demand. Jenna doesn't make that demand either so I dunno. She looks in-fucking-credible though. Haven't met yet, the cbj kills it for me but I may have to just power through it Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
I saw Jenna a few weeks ago and the CBJ is definitely something you can get past once she starts fucking. If her friend is on par with her, then it would be a great time for sure.

I've reached out to Jenna asking how much interaction I could expect between those two. If they are willing to get it on with each other, it might be worth the donation just to sit back and watch!
Is her cbj good?
Is her cbj good? Originally Posted by Alb2209
Yes, but her fucking is outstanding. Best part about getting a CBJ is you want to get on to the main event quicker. More time spent in the honey pot!
  • 11-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Well I certainly wish I saw this alert earlier. I saw the ad and talked to the blonde. I told her I would have to drive over an hour to get to where they were, so my appointment had to be at a very specific time. She agreed twice and then I drove to Troy. I alerted Rebecca that I was waiting outside. I was 10 minutes early. I waited 30 minutes past my appointment time and finally decided to drive home feeling very put off. I tried to contact her 3 more times in that time period but heard absolutely nothing. Will be writing a no call no show review.
Well I certainly wish I saw this alert earlier. I saw the ad and talked to the blonde. I told her I would have to drive over an hour to get to where they were, so my appointment had to be at a very specific time. She agreed twice and then I drove to Troy. I alerted Rebecca that I was waiting outside. I was 10 minutes early. I waited 30 minutes past my appointment time and finally decided to drive home feeling very put off. I tried to contact her 3 more times in that time period but heard absolutely nothing. Will be writing a no call no show review. Originally Posted by 50507
I've texted both of them over the past few days and have gotten no replies. I'm glad I got to see Jenna when I did!
Maybe 50507 ruined it for them with all his complaining
Well they Made a ROOKIE mistake. A phone number for Jenna was incorrect in a few posts. I'm thinking that may have caused a few issues. xxx-xxx-4552 is NOT the right number.
NO CBJ!!......if I want my dick sucked by two women I will call tiff and brit or better yet how about Kira and her BFF....who is new to the hobby!!
or Kira and Georgia.......
  • 11-03-2017, 04:11 PM
So Warren, u think I complained to them before the appointment? There were 4 text between me and her, 1 securing the time, next location, 3rd donation, 4th confirming the time. Please smart ass, tell me where in there u can get that I was complaining before my appointment? Wtf a-hole!!!
I was referring to all the complaining you're doing on here. You were stood up. We get it. Do you really think that warrants an Alert and a Review? Come on man, I and other seasoned vets on here I'm sure get blown off by providers on a regular basis. And I'm not talking in a good way! Just gotta always have a Plan B and even a Plan C just to make sure you're still gonna get a little play.
NO CBJ!!......if I want my dick sucked by two women I will call tiff and brit or better yet how about Kira and her BFF....who is new to the hobby!! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
or Kira and Georgia....... Originally Posted by soldierboy44

Grrrrrr !!!

U know I'll suck that big fat cock and choke all over it bc i rather have that dick down my throat then breathe air !!!