URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=314005
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: near Galleria Mall
Activities: BBBJ, FBSM, Rim, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Korean/Japanese, pretty girl, big tits, hot body, medium height. The pics are her.
Recommendation: Yes
hmmmm
another suspicious recent rvw for this provider ... from a hobbyist that joined eccie yesterday, then saw her & posted a rvw ... his ONLY post ... really starting to think her current rvws are all fake ... if it walks like a duck ...
another suspicious recent rvw for this provider ... from a hobbyist that joined eccie yesterday, then saw her & posted a rvw ... his ONLY post ... really starting to think her current rvws are all fake ... if it walks like a duck ... Originally Posted by LordBigHorn

It's a fucking duck!
LBH, Thank you for pointing that out. I almost pulled the trigger on this.
Maybe I should try and report back
Maybe I should try and report back Originally Posted by HornyPikachu214
I'd be very interested in the outcome. The ad pics look great.
Over two years between reviews … what's up with that?
What's weird is that now the person in the profile is apparently Azuka and not Miku anymore.

It has me very confused.
Quacking a review in public is not warranted.

If you feel the review is questionable, hit the rtm button and stop quacking in public.
Quacking a review in public is not warranted.

If you feel the review is questionable, hit the rtm button and stop quacking in public. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Where is this RTM button so often mentioned?
Bottom left hand corner red triangle
ag, again ... i will post a quack alert whenever i feel it is warranted ... CLEARLY warranted here ... this is an information exchange to help protect providers AND hobbyists ... YOU need to do a better job screening providers & illegitimate hobbyists.
ag, again ... i will post a quack alert whenever i feel it is warranted ... CLEARLY warranted here ... this is an information exchange to help protect providers AND hobbyists ... YOU need to do a better job screening providers & illegitimate hobbyists. Originally Posted by LordBigHorn
1. We don't sit down and have a face to face job interview with the ladies. That's the job of the guys that see them. This isn't the Bunny Ranch or a Brothel. These girls are not employees of ECCIE. YOU contract them for their time. We don't.

2. Read the guidelines. If you don't abide or like them, and choose not to follow them, you know the end result.

3. If it's too difficult to understand, move on to other sites or create your own.

Moderators moderate the forums to ensure the guidelines are followed. If you feel warranted to break them, then you will enjoy the benefits of your vacation when banned for pointing out.