Cawthorn Goes Down...

article/2022-primary-madison-cawthorn-north-carolina

Sorry to break it to the MAGA Right on this Board. I know he was your Golden Boy.

Did the voters not believe that Homosexual shit was just horsing around?
Another Republican won. Who cares. Ted Bud won by 30pts.
... Should I list all the other Trump-endorsed candidates
who WON on Tuesday? ... How much bandwidths does the site have?
It may take awhile...

#### Salty
... Should I list all the other Trump-endorsed candidates
who WON on Tuesday? ... How much bandwidths does the site have?
It may take awhile...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
His Boy Oz is going down, too.
His Boy Oz is going down, too. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Biden and the DemonRats are going down.

Demon Rats: A Shocking Journey into the Liberal Pits of America

https://www.amazon.com/Demon-Rats-Sh.../dp/B08PBJ3B33

An up-close look at the big city underground, following two Right-wing thrill seekers (Paul) and (Brandon) who travel to an already struggling Cleveland, Ohio to observe the aftermath of the 2020 riots and the endless lockdowns.

They will stop at nothing to view the Liberals in their natural habitat, but they might just leave with more questions than answers after several encounters with characters too strange to be real, but they unfortunately are very real and walking amongst us. A roman à clef, autobiographical, political satire short story based on real events, some names have been changed.
His Boy Oz is going down, too. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This thread wasn't about Dr.Oz now was it. Your thread was about Cawthorn and it appears Bambino handed you your fucking ass,lol.
Biden and the DemonRats are going down. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey, let's focus on today, LOL.. I don't think there's a reasonable person who thinks the Democrats will hold the Senate, or give up many House seats in November.. Possibly forfeit a majority.

One thing is for sure. The Dems won't cry ''foul'', and announce in August that if they lose, it's because the election was rigged.
This thread wasn't about Dr.Oz now was it. Your thread was about Cawthorn and it appears Bambino handed you your fucking ass,lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
This looks like a non-sequitar. Bambino has been blocked for 2 years. I gather he still rambles?
Hey, let's focus on today, LOL.. I don't think there's a reasonable person who thinks the Democrats will hold the Senate, or give up many House seats in November.. Possibly forfeit a majority.

One thing is for sure. The Dems won't cry ''foul'', and announce in August that if they lose, it's because the election was rigged. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

okay. this is today.

yes they do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...40f_story.html

Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’

Many Democrats think that the 2016 election result was rigged

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/20...lt-was-rigged/

anything else you'd like to know?

Abrams defends lack of concession after 2018 gubernatorial loss

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/03/polit...gia/index.html

One thing is for sure. The Dems won't cry ''foul'', and announce in August that if they lose, it's because the election was rigged. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Anything like the 2016 Presidential election...do tell chungster

Republicans don't have to rig elections and Dems know it. Democrats have a patent on rigging elections,lol.
Another Republican won. Who cares. Ted Bud won by 30pts. Originally Posted by bambino

Duh, he was only facing another Republican...or do you not grasp that simple fact. At least he had the integrity to concede. So, have you cast your vote(s) for the t.v. "doctor" turned politician yet??

... How do you know?

... Stacey Abrams WILL - she's done it before.
Hillary also claimed this... Called Trump the
illegitimate President - remember?

... YOU surely got a short memory there, Mr. Chung.
Surely glad I'm here to remind you!

#### Salty
Your avatar looks like a Chinese communist dictator. The same ideology that ruined your previous country is ruining the country you fled to. You're not even smart enough to see it. The CCP and the Democrats are the same thing. The Left is the Left. Look at Hong Kong. Do you want that to happen here? Wake up and fight while you still can. There's no where else to flee to after this one. Really sad.
Your avatar looks like a Chinese communist dictator. The same ideology that ruined your previous country is ruining the country you fled to. You're not even smart enough to see it. The CCP and the Democrats are the same thing. The Left is the Left. Look at Hong Kong. Do you want that to happen here? Wake up and fight while you still can. There's no where else to flee to after this one. Really sad. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie

What apartment complex do you live in that had the gates chained shut to prevent Covid spread? What did they deliver you for your food rations? Just asking for someone that lives in reality...