NCNS: Sarah did not make me smile

Date: 03/02/13
Provider: Sarahsmiles
Phone: (512) 522-1169
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=151
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: I drove to North Lamar and Braker to wait for further instructions, which I never got.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing, she flaked out on me.
Session Length: none
Fee: none
Hair Length and Color: I don't know
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I don't know, never saw her.
Recommendation: No
  • RNB
  • 03-07-2013, 01:28 AM
You sound like a weirdo. Probably why she got spooked.
  • Steag
  • 03-07-2013, 05:10 AM
RNB WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? Sarah is a LOSER and thats that!!!!!
  • Exktf
  • 03-07-2013, 08:51 AM

Thanks for the info
Wanted to see her a long time ago , but research showed it to not be a good bet !
moved here since no meeting took place

Thanks for the info Originally Posted by Exktf
moved here since no meeting took place
Originally Posted by geniusman
I've always been able to see her so I don't know what she is going though but she has nevered miss a date with me
  • Qziz
  • 03-07-2013, 11:11 AM
I've seen her 3 or 4 times several years ago. She's a nice person to spend time with. However she is usually late. I believe she has several demons that she is trying to overcome.

I wouldn't suggest scheduling with her in the middle of the night and driving across town.
Wow....

I don't even know where to start...but you if you want to step out on the field, let's play! I have ALWAYS been one to own up to my mistakes but this one, A-NUT, is NOT one of them! You're handle is very fitting, by the way. When you initially contacted me for an appt., you had one reference that I was not sure of because I didn't know her well. But she is on here and has been for some time so after she gave you an okay, I agreed to see you. That appt was scheduled for 7pm one night. At 6:50pm, you sent me a message and said that it was raining so you were stuck in traffic and were going to be late. I understood and said no problem. At 7:15 p.m., you sent me a message asking to reschedule for 1pm the next day as it was already too late and you were still at the office. Hmmm...stuck in traffic and then still at the office?? Reluctantly, I said okay. I never heard from you the following day. I was already hesitant to see you and then these two incidents left me feeling like maybe I had dodged a bullet.

I was surprised when you sent me a text a few days later asking to see me...after everything else. You were very pushy and wanted to see me right away. Initially, I said that I wasn't available. You were still pushy. I then said that I couldn't see you that soon anyway, thinking you would just move on. You said you were on your way (very stalker-like behavior, by the way) so I said that I could not see you and told you that I would need additional references if I were ever to agree to see you. You said that you were new to this and all of your regulars were out of town. So, I asked you why you said you were new to this and only had one reference...but then all of your regulars were out of town...and you didn't even answer that one. RED FLAG!! So, I declined and explained to you why I was not comfortable. You continued to text me and were so persistent and offered to give me anything I needed to make me feel comfortable. By that point, I was not at all comfortable so decided to never see you. It was too much!

My incall roommate was with me and and witnessed the whole situation as it was happening. I was very upset and initially wondered if maybe I was just being too paranoid. By the end of the conversation, I realized that I followed my instincts so THAT makes it okay for me to decide NOT to see someone. There was NEVER another appt scheduled after the one that YOU asked to reschedule at the last minute for the following day and then that rescheduled appt. for which YOU never showed. I thought about letting other providers know but I, of all people, know how things happen so didn't feel it to be something that other providers should be made aware of as it could vary on an individual basis.

I am amazed that you even have the nerve to say anything on here...but you did! You are lying. I don't know why you are even going on about this...and it took you 3 weeks to do so...wow. You posted in the Review section thinking that I couldn't reply but it is in Co-Ed now so uh oh...what say you now? That's a rhetorical question, by the way, because I KNOW what happened and so do you...there should be nothing left to say...except maybe an apology...but not going to hold my breath on that one.

And, Steag...have we met??? No, we haven't but you're entitled to your opinion.... I really wish I could rise above and ignore your comment so I will for any future ones you may decide to make...but I don't know you so how can you know me? I am sorry that you feel the way you do....
  • RNB
  • 03-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Like I said, he sounds like a weirdo!! Good call, Sarah. If more providers started calling out the weirdos it would make it a lot easier for us non-weirdos to see these providers.
Ive seen Sarah a few times now, and have had a great time every time.
She has been available on short notice from time to time, but of course their have been times she wasnt but thats to be expected and cannot be held against her for not dropping everything just to make a session.
If more providers started calling out the weirdos it would make it a lot easier for us non-weirdos to see these providers. Originally Posted by RNB
If they would you'd be the ONLY one left here, making you the weirdo !!!