Nurse surrenders license over photo of patient's genitals

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nurse-wh...nders-license/
Nurse was the focus of a nine-month investigation after coworkers at Upstate University Hospital told authorities that she sent pictures of two patients via text message.

Investigators said Johnson used an iPhone 5 to photograph an incapacitated male patient's genitals.
She's An Upset New York nurse!.....

She looks doable!

Yikes.......hope she's not a member.......
Cutie ,, she's a trip too! Glad to hear she's done wiping ass for a paycheck whew
image.jpeg

Can't believe she would do this to me!!
Syracuse is a sought out training facility. Glad they caught her..
Another fun lovin criminal to cast stones at? Will youth and beauty laugh at the demise of the old and haggard whew
Another fun lovin criminal to cast stones at? Will youth and beauty laugh at the demise of the old and haggard whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Carlos, ya ever notice that you follow my posts constantly?

I'd blacklist you if I could but I've never seen you.
Observe who was in this threD first and tell the folks who's nutswinging my sack whew
Carlos, ya ever notice that you follow my posts constantly?

I'd blacklist you if I could but I've never seen you.
As it was written: "she needed the money". My '90s nostalgia is at epic heights so come and charge full admission price, another fun lovin fetish fanatic willing to put some in your pushke whew

Poor lady
marriage material. Whew

Poor lady Originally Posted by Stalion12
Really?

REALLY!?!?!?

Smh.......

elg.....
a lot of nurses do it ,she just happened to get caught, just foolin around... to bad
a lot of nurses do it ,she just happened to get caught, just foolin around... to bad Originally Posted by borderx

How do you know alot of nurses do it?
Attractive young lady. If she likes looking at dicks that much, she could work here until she gets her license back.