State: Texas
Address: Belt/C
Activities: Fbsm, bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Brown, hair to shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Medium high, thin bod
Recommendation: Yes
Award for the shortest review I’ve see in a while. You’d think any provider that lets you CIM would be worthy of 2-3 sentences.
Any link. I gotta pics of a 65 year old provider
Agreed.. Dude show some respect her bj sets the bar

Award for the shortest review I’ve see in a while. You’d think any provider that lets you CIM would be worthy of 2-3 sentences. Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
Lol, these comments
Business must be slow. Looks like Shetty made another mandle to review herself
I saw Sherry years ago when she advertising on another site the Bbbj was very good with CIM, but the fact that she is a senior freaking citizen I just couldn’t get over, if you want a good bbbj at a super rate, she is the one but I tried her it was good, I can say I saw her but I couldn’t do it again. Happy Hunting Gents.
65+
I saw Sherry years ago when she advertising on another site the Bbbj was very good with CIM, but the fact that she is a senior freaking citizen I just couldn’t get over Originally Posted by DathBane1986

I couldn't get over it either!

Well, not until I went back, LOL.. I love Sherry, she is a local Treasure. Yeah, I said it.
I couldn't get over it either!

Well, not until I went back, LOL.. I love Sherry, she is a local Treasure. Yeah, I said it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I agree with CT. Sherry is great. And you can all stop estimating her age. She has mentioned it in previous posts. It is no secret. Sherry is rock solid, dependable, has a super clean incall, and knows what she is doing. Don't knock it til you try it.
Great review! Would read again.
Ive seen her once , the fact I couldn't find a recent picture of her face was kind of a turn off so I reluctantly set up an appointment , when I arrived at her incall I just couldn't do it but decided to proceed anyway, prostate massage wasnt bad actually. She could be my grandma