State: Pennsylvania
Address: Corner house, upstairs apartment
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Boob play, bbbj, massaging, attempted cg, doggy, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'2", average body with mommy tummy, c/d's firm, baby damage but not bad
Recommendation: Yes
Bbfs? What was the donation?
A lot of men go bbfs,just scared to admit it
Anyone else see her? Does she do greek?
Anyone else see her? Does she do greek? Originally Posted by Dino trex
No greek
nasty
These spinners love the long dick syndrome 4real
What’s nasty about her? What’s her donation
What’s nasty about her? What’s her donation Originally Posted by Dino trex
I think LPC and bigdaddy posts were inverted
Thanks lucky for keeping me in your mind &keeping me revalent I really get on your nerves lucky ,u think about me 24/7&i love it what’s funny is lucky is that we don’t know each other lmao ,u should not let no person consume your life like this it shows your weak &every1 sees the real u lucky Man U always bothering me smh
Thanks lucky for keeping me in your mind &keeping me revalent I really get on your nerves lucky ,u think about me 24/7&i love it what’s funny is lucky is that we don’t know each other lmao ,u should not let no person consume your life like this it shows your weak &every1 sees the real u lucky Man U always bothering me smh Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Nahhh, just trying to be as narcissistic as you, but I'm having a hard time keeping up
Luckyman u could never be me with my skills of wooing women &getting the lowest prices u have no game at all u need Etiquette courses lmao
Luckyman u could never be me with my skills of wooing women &getting the lowest prices u have no game at all u need Etiquette courses lmao Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
You have no idea what a narcissist is.....smh
U have no Negotiation skills at all luckyman1 but u must bow down to your supreme leader if u want my help
She is on vacation for a while