Foooking life!

I've never asked this community for shit. I've been off lately because my mother has a really important hip surgery coming up. I know some folks don't fucking like Shine but some shit breaks you to your core and Shine is broken. I can take most things but not my mom. Why here. Most times I just don't give a fuck and this is an outlet. I'm scared. My mother. My mother .
Quit yer bitchin.
You're not the only one with this burden.

Man up and accept the fact that you will be spending quality time with her in the bathtub for a while.

BTW this belongs in the cat litter forum.
Quit yer bitchin.
You're not the only one with this burden.

Man up and accept the fact that you will be spending quality time with her in the bathtub for a while.

BTW this belongs in the cat litter forum. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
He's right shine....man up and be glad your not going to the hospital every night watching her die from cancer or something just as nasty.
why does he need to start do many freakin threads all the time???? foooook!!!

i'm sure plenty of good providers can help him with his mommy problems more than random people who dont like spam
why does he need to start do many freakin threads all the time???? foooook!!!

i'm sure plenty of good providers can help him with his mommy problems more than random people who dont like spam Originally Posted by JJ8901
So people like you can ask why
So people like you can ask why Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
so people who dont give a foooooook can ask why? i just want a stop to the spam....couldn't care less about his issues
  • Trey
  • 11-14-2018, 07:09 AM
He's right shine....man up and be glad your not going to the hospital every night watching her die from cancer or something just as nasty. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Had that experience. I'd of been grateful for just to have been a hip. This guy is fake I don't know why y'all entertain him.
That be true Trey
Hope she gets well soon. As Nas once said, "Your moms is the closest thing to God that you have."
I don't think anyone on here wishes his mother ill will.

Having said that.....I don't think a whore board is the right place to come and cry about your momma.