I’m just curious...

Just out of curiosity, why do some guys get all bent out of shape when asked to call? I always ask the guy to call me, but some are uncomfortable doing so. Personally, it makes me feel a bit more comfy after speaking.. I’m not trying to be invasive & I honestly don’t ask too many questions. Just a little chat is all..

Ladies: Do u require a ph call before meeting w/a prospective client?

I hope you all have a freaking fantastic week! Stay warm & hobby safe!

Xoxo,

Cam
I will never give a provider a hard time regarding her screening but, ideally, I would like to just send my work verified p411 and set something up. Any screening beyond that and I get disinterested real fast.
YES you must talk to me after screening and before our encounter , then texting is fine .. want to get a feel about you with just some chit chat tell you about parking & once you have arrived text to tell me and i'll text the room number

now some do slip though the cracks ..

Talking over then phone tells a lot about how you are going to meet . Just my 2 cents ..

just talk to a gent then other day and was happy I wanted to chat before hand , he said it's rare to get it and it makes him at ease ..
There's no wrong or right answer to this.

If they're well-established, reference checks been done, they're fine to book by text..

If they're a newbie, they must call , just so I can get a vibe..

Do what makes you feel comfortable.
YES you must talk to me after screening and before our encounter , then texting is fine .. want to get a feel about you with just some chit chat tell you about parking & once you have arrived text to tell me and i'll text the room number

now some do slip though the cracks ..

Talking over then phone tells a lot about how you are going to meet . Just my 2 cents ..

just talk to a gent then other day and was happy I wanted to chat before hand , he said it's rare to get it and it makes him at ease .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I agree. I do most of my screening before hand.. Eventually, they’ll have to call to get parking directions, etc.. I don’t give my apt #, until I speak with & they notify me when they have parked.
I will never give a provider a hard time regarding her screening but, ideally, I would like to just send my work verified p411 and set something up. Any screening beyond that and I get disinterested real fast. Originally Posted by jonfor4
I get it.. The ph calls are usually really short.. Usually a: “hey, how are? How long have you been in the hobby?”... If someone wants to chat a bit more, I’m all about it!
  • Pbmgd
  • 11-13-2018, 11:38 AM
I have only had a request to call a few times. Never bothered me at all as there was no discussion of rates or services and she just confirmed time and place. They have generally been no longer than one minute.

I think the ladies just wanted to make sure that the voice and demeanor of the person on the other end of the line aligned with her expectations based on pre-visit communications (PMs, texts) and feedback from references.
  • tth
  • 11-13-2018, 11:43 AM
I don’t really mind a phone conversation however, often times I am at work when trying to set up a date so makes it kind of hard to chit chat on the phone.
I have only had a request to call a few times. Never bothered me at all as there was no discussion of rates or services and she just confirmed time and place. They have generally been no longer than one minute.

I think the ladies just wanted to make sure that the voice and demeanor of the person on the other end of the line aligned with her expectations based on pre-visit communications (PMs, texts) and feedback from references. Originally Posted by Pbmgd
I don’t really mind a phone conversation however, often times I am at work when trying to set up a date so makes it kind of hard to chit chat on the phone. Originally Posted by tth
I understand that a lot of my guys to contact me might be at work. However, I also think that it’s more than possible, for guys to call when they’re on the way. Some people don’t want any phone call at all... I’d think it eases a little nerves & helps to feel more relaxed...
  • Lbfyb
  • 11-13-2018, 12:43 PM
Talking on the phone is a must for me if we're going to meet. I have to put a voice to the face and feel the vibe of the person. If the provider only text that's fine but I will not meet until we talk. I find it refreshing when you find a provider that is willing to talk before you meet.
I will never give a provider a hard time regarding her screening but, ideally, I would like to just send my work verified p411 and set something up. Any screening beyond that and I get disinterested real fast. Originally Posted by jonfor4
The screening you go through to get a p411 account doesn't mean you don't have to do screening! A job can be faked & I've seen it done plenty of times. Just because you have p411 doesn't mean it's a free pass!

If you don't have updated okays your p411 account is useless!

I think the ladies just wanted to make sure that the voice and demeanor of the person on the other end of the line aligned with her expectations based on pre-visit communications (PMs, texts) and feedback from references. Originally Posted by Pbmgd
BINGO
The screening you go through to get a p411 account doesn't mean you don't have to do screening! A job can be faked & I've seen it done plenty of times. Just because you have p411 doesn't mean it's a free pass!

If you don't have updated okays your p411 account is useless! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
This is the providers choice. I get it. I would never try to force a provider to bend to my thoughts on how screening could/should be done. I simply lament that there isn't a better "free pass" out there. Pre booking time is difficult for me so screening where I provide 3 to 4 references and wait for those references to clear rarely works. Also, taking time off in the hobby can invalidate your references in the providers eyes which makes you a newbie again. So rather than trying and failing to get verified, lately I tend to go for the quick strip club fix since my hobby time comes and goes so quickly.

Sorry this got a little off topic. Thinking about it more, I dont have a problem with phone conversations. The topic of screening just had me thinking about my recent struggles booking.
100%

100%
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2018, 03:33 PM
I like to text only, a phone call can be faked, meaning that you can sound and act different for the minute phone call.

In the other hand, I did see a video of a local provider acting all ghetto which turned me off and I'm sure it did the same with others. For some its better to STFU