The 'Whole Point' Of The Kyle Rittenhouse Prosecution

• oeb11
  • 11-16-2021, 08:59 AM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottm...fying-n2599151

Source: Mark Hertzberg/Pool Photo via AP

The Kyle Rittenhouse trial has been an absolute disaster for the prosecution by every possible sane standard. Yet, lead prosecutor Thomas Binger and his team press on, concocting the absurdest of 'logic' and grasping at outlandish legal straws in a desperate attempt to try to put someone who clearly seems like an innocent teenager in prison for life.
So, is this all really about Kyle Rittenhouse, or is it about something else entirely? Fox News host Tucker Carlson had a chilling theory during Monday night's "Tucker Carlson Tonight" opening monologue:
If an ex-con with a history of violent crime informs you that he is going to murder you and then tries to grab your gun from your hands, you are allowed to respond. In fact, you have to respond because it would be suicidal not to, obviously.
But as a legal matter, all that matters here is whether Kyle Rittenhouse reasonably believed that his life was in danger. And of course, he believed that. Why wouldn’t he? You would believe that if you were him.
But it's the second part of the prosecutor’s lie that tells you the most about how these people think. Here's the quote: 'You lose the right to self-defense when you're the one that brought the gun.' Really, Mr. Binger? So no one with a concealed carry permit is allowed to defend himself? What’s the point of having a gun if you can't save your own life with it?
Well, that's exactly what they're telling you. They're telling you you don't have that right. You have no right to resist. That's the whole point of this whole proceeding, so the next time BLM sweeps into your town, your neighborhood, your house to burn and loot and brandish weapons, you had better not try to protect yourself or your family. Try to protect yourself or your family and we will charge you with murder, and while we're at it we'll have the national media call you racist.
The jury is set to begin deliberations Tuesday after closing arguments concluded Monday. Like it or not, their decision will either affirm the longstanding, God-given legal right to self-defense, or it will embolden leftists who dream of abolishing it entirely.

Comment - the democraticommunist model - is CHOP in Seattle, Washington, and Portland Oregon - with 'authorities' enabling massive Violence, assault, arson, rape, pillage, and murder - in order to subjugate teh population to their marxist credo.

This is teh model for America of teh democraticommunist party.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands
the whole point for the other sides argument is just more commie DiPShiTtery
To comply ,,,
Or could be because he killed two people. One of which was unarmed. That’s the point of all murder prosecutions.
  • oeb11
  • 11-16-2021, 03:41 PM
hell(o) - 1b1 is back!!!
A deadly weapon can be many things other than a firearm.

for a supposed attorney - One displays abysmal ignorance of teh Rule of law

Even to non-attorneys.
Perhaps that is the point - of democraticommunist 'Rule" - There is NO Law!!!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!

The Rittenhouse case is in teh hands of teh jury - not fiden, not the Squad, not schumer/pelosi, not the democraticommunist party

and - definitely not 1b1!
Why do these obscure scenarios get a fuck ton of publicity? Is there a video of it or something? Why should we care about any of this?
Hope they don't run the jury deliberations through dominion cheating systems or Kyle will get 17,764,547 new counts of murder in swing states!!!
Hope they don't run the jury deliberations through dominion cheating systems or Kyle will get 17,764,547 new counts of murder in swing states!!! Originally Posted by bambino
... Crikey! ... surely mighta spilled me beer
If that wasn't SO TRUE!

### Salty
Is this ANOTHER Benritthenhouse thread?
Is this ANOTHER Benritthenhouse thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

NO
Yes it is …one of a half dozen started by the same dude.
Yes it is …one of a half dozen started by the same dude. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so ... dude

I do, bud.

Or could be because he killed two people. One of which was unarmed. That’s the point of all murder prosecutions. Originally Posted by NoirMan
You mean like OJ's?

Have you done some extensive research (and I mean READING COURT OPINIONS not watch CNN) on "deadly force" and "deadly weapons"?

If I am standing here with a firearm (or lying on the ground with someone kicking the shit out of me) it's probably not a good idea for some impaired idiot under the motivational influence of a MOB to attempt to grab the firearm away from me.

Welcome to the "real world"!

(CAVEAT: For the fabricators and bullshitters ... NO SUGGESTION ABOVE PHOTO IS OF THE WISCONSIN MOB OR A TRIAL PHOTO!)

The shrimpette prosecutor is out of touch with reality. I don't know what the result will be, but he's a shrimp and an idiot.

You apparently didn't see the trial photo exhibit with about dozen mob-members IN A GROUP standing around with similar rifles SLUNG TO THEIR BODIES!
I tend to agree with YR.

Our time could be better spent discussing what absolute moronic pieces of shit Joe Biden and all of his minions are.