Ladies: Is this (a) helpful or (b) vaguely creepy?

The subject line is borrowed from the link, as is this: "Apparently, some women are too stupid to find their own vaginas."

http://www.viralread.com/2013/06/28/...-masturbation/
lol ... creepy!
I'll take creepy for $100

I'll take creepy for $100 Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
At the very least!
Be open minded ...
I'm kinda turned on.
I'm kinda turned on. Originally Posted by Shayla
I'm shocked!
Glad to see you posting again
With all the tons of webcam girls I doubt anyone is ashamed of masturbating.
This is a bit creepy.
Aww I think it's kind of cute. I could definitely see this being relevant in 2nd and 3rd world countries where it is so much more common for women to be sexually oppressed, and yes, not even know or have ever explored the various parts of their vaginas. The only problem with this is that many non first world counrltries don't have the type of access to internet/iphones and apps as many of us more priveleged countries do (anf take for granted). The concept seems good, as far as reaching targeted groups, ehhh could use a little work.
Aww I think it's kind of cute. I could definitely see this being relevant in 2nd and 3rd world countries where it is so much more common for women to be sexually oppressed, Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
Right? Because we've never had that whole women being oppressed thing right here in the good old US of A! LOL Granted, we're better than many, but we had to come a looooonnnnngggggg way, baby.

Sorry, that just struck me as funny....where's my potato sack?
....where's my potato sack? Originally Posted by M A X
How can you misplace your potato sack, MAX? Are you not on it, or in it, constantly?
How can you misplace your potato sack, MAX? Are you not on it, or in it, constantly? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I know, right? Between my potato sack and my glasses, I can't find diddly. Set them down, walk away for a sec and...well....ya know? geez! Always looking for one or the other....sigh
Sorry, that just struck me as funny....where's my potato sack? Originally Posted by M A X
Lol, I agree. Maybe you left it at drycleaning or the back of the supermarket?
Ooooh and when i think about u iiii touuuuch myseeelllfff.

I hope my pussy doesnt look as much like a flying squirrel as the cartoon lol.
I'm on the fence with this one. On one hand it's a little creepy but damn it it's entertaining!