Free hour - SA

I logged into Seeking this morning and they offered me a free hour of premium access. I don't know if this is for everyone or just me since I haven't logged in for a while, but I msg as many as I could in that hour!

Happy Hunting!
Yes I got one hour free premium access.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_4416.jpeg (274.9 KB, 419 views)
When my "free" hour ended, they gave me a second hour.
Do you need to put in credit card information? Normally these free trial things require a card up front, figuring you’ll forget to cancel and be charged as soon as the trial time expires. I’d like to try it, free or not, but never have because I can’t have questionable charges on my card.
I got second hour free
No payment information required.

Do you need to put in credit card information? Normally these free trial things require a card up front, figuring you’ll forget to cancel and be charged as soon as the trial time expires. I’d like to try it, free or not, but never have because I can’t have questionable charges on my card. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Too bad there aren’t more active profiles in the area…
Just got the Free Hour again today and when it expired, got another one. I'm now on Hour 4 of the Free Hour.
Fkers wouldn’t recognize my email address. Not valid S
Yeah I got like 3/4 hours too. Looks like they finally caught on.
Just got the Free Hour again today and when it expired, got another one. I'm now on Hour 4 of the Free Hour. Originally Posted by tankhayes

Problem is getting an actual response from a girl in the amount of free time they give. I'm convinced they control conversations and messages.
Always ask them to move to text in the first message, and put your phone number in the message. I get quite a few responses by doing that.

Problem is getting an actual response from a girl in the amount of free time they give. I'm convinced they control conversations and messages. Originally Posted by Spazzer37golf
I too got an extra hour! In that 2 hours, I carpetbombed a bunch of girls with my number so they could text me. I actually got 4 to send me a text since then!

1 (maybe 2 - still confirming) are scammers.
1 has GPS.
1 successful meeting.
What do you all do about completing your profile and uploading a picture? no way i am putting my face on that website but i want to use the site.
I registered with an alias, and uploaded one photo of a "stock businessman" that I searched for on Google. I blurred the photo so that you couldn't see the face. Most women will correspond with you, even though you don't have a clear photo. If someone asks for a real photo, I tell them that I am very private and won't share photos. I had premium for the past 3 months and got more than 100 leads with phone numbers, so lack of photos aren't an issue for 95% of the ladies on Seeking.

What do you all do about completing your profile and uploading a picture? no way i am putting my face on that website but i want to use the site. Originally Posted by mulletman66