ASPD Finally Went.

• FFH
  • 01-06-2010, 08:28 PM
So it's finally over. All the hype about it closing for the last week and it's now over. I didn't use it to much but it was the first site I ever joined and I was pretty active on it in the beginning.

Am I the only one that was actually sad when I clicked on the link to ASPD and it didn't come up?
no FFH....you weren't.
so sad I lost a part of me
We are all sad to see it go. Once I joined, it quickly became a habit for me to check out the forums at least once a day. It also helped me connect with a couple of very nice ladies.

BUT, now that its gone, lets get some activity on this site! The Pittsburgh forum looks like it's on life support.
I lurked on ASPD for at least a year and then joined and started posting this year. Well I meant 2009. I too started checking the site every day and met many great massage ladies and one provider and saved some cash and disappointment from being told to stay away from others. I'll miss that site. Like Marco said, let's get things picking up on this site. It has a nice set up and I think we can keep the good info rolling.
  • cabot
  • 01-07-2010, 10:22 PM
No, lots of people were still checking in to see when it would go dark. What a shame.

This board has the same layout, but just about no activity on the PA forum. It's interesting that there's not even a reason to separate Pittsburgh from Philly.

That will change if people start posting here, and I hope enough folks make the leap. I like having options, although I'm also on Indys.

Hope more folks drop in, even if just to announce their presence.
I visit Indys and a couple of other boards too. But like cabot said, the format of this one is familiar to me because it is so much like aspd. I'd like to make eccie my home base if the activity picks up.
I was also sad to see it go dark.

There was a lot of information to be found there.
Hopefully the PA sections will pick up once everyone gets settled in here and comfy.
I'm surprised to see that more ASPD refugees aren't here yet.
I was sad to see it close. That was the one of 1st sites I've joined when I 1st started 2 years ago. So sad to see it close its doors!!
As with many ASPD has been my home base for forever (and for any other seasoned veterns that are here U KNOW forever has been a long time ) yes I was sad to see it gone .

So I have spent today finding the other sites that my friends are playing in and wanted to say HI to all GC
but we have the opportunity to make this an even greater site. It's the people who make the site ultimately and you are good people.

The site has so many of the things that we only dreamed of at ASPD. The Showcase, easier communication between folks, better smilies and coming soon, a system similar to P411's vouch system.

Main thing is that the owners are not looking to use people but instead, want a true community. That can only be good for us all.

Happy posting
Ya i agree I'm glad i found this place........no one else has massage reviews that i can find that is a good community.
So it's finally over. All the hype about it closing for the last week and it's now over. I didn't use it to much but it was the first site I ever joined and I was pretty active on it in the beginning.

Am I the only one that was actually sad when I clicked on the link to ASPD and it didn't come up? Originally Posted by FFH

No, FFH, you are not the only who was sad. Many people were sad.

Her mother was crying.

The death certificate could not be found. How do you lose a birth certificate?

Chaos rampant.

I think that we all feel a little sad.

May Amber rest in peace.

. . . But look here, FFH, we have this board now!

but we have the opportunity to make this an even greater site. It's the people who make the site ultimately and you are good people.

The site has so many of the things that we only dreamed of at ASPD. The Showcase, easier communication between folks, better smilies and coming soon, a system similar to P411's vouch system.

Main thing is that the owners are not looking to use people but instead, want a true community. That can only be good for us all.

Happy posting Originally Posted by John Bull
I like that imagery, JB.

The idea of community has a good ring to it.

I have the image of a high tech version of the camp fire.

People sit around the fire and share stories that might help other learn while they are being entertained.