What's up at SPA 15 or have you seen Saigon Nancy

SPA 51 is under new management. All services are 30 percent off. Tried a pedi and massage for $77. What a deal. Lisa was the massage therapist. She is a beautiful Vietnamese woman. But, the massage was strictly legit and draped. Where is that Saigon Nancy when you want some?
SPA 51 is under new management. All services are 30 percent off. Tried a pedi and massage for $77. What a deal. Lisa was the massage therapist. She is a beautiful Vietnamese woman. But, the massage was strictly legit and draped. Where is that Saigon Nancy when you want some? Originally Posted by Gjracer

Lisa Is Saigon Nancy........Maybe She's Changing Her Ways...
Spa 51???? Where?
Suppose To Be Spa 15 And That's In Downtown Plano....That I knew She Had Already Left That Place And Was Working Of George Bush In Garland...So Where Did You See Her At......
Suppose To Be Spa 15 And That's In Downtown Plano....That I knew She Had Already Left That Place And Was Working Of George Bush In Garland...So Where Did You See Her At...... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
I saw her @ 635 & Coit. She was a slam-bam, thank you, NEXT.
I saw her @ 635 & Coit. She was a slam-bam, thank you, NEXT. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan

She's Been Gone From There For a Long Time....I Saw Her There Then At Plano...Then She Moved To Another Place On George Bush In Garland.....I Guess She's Back In Plano.........When I Saw Her In Plano.....She Gave Me A Damn Near 1 Hour Of BBBJ.....And Then She Text Me Told Me she Moved.....So I Have No Idea Where's She's at.....Maybe Back In Plano.....
She's Been Gone From There For a Long Time....I Saw Her There Then At Plano...Then She Moved To Another Place On George Bush In Garland.....I Guess She's Back In Plano.........When I Saw Her In Plano.....She Gave Me A Damn Near 1 Hour Of BBBJ.....And Then She Text Me Told Me she Moved.....So I Have No Idea Where's She's at.....Maybe Back In Plano..... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
she was in downtown Plano? Where at?
she was in downtown Plano? Where at? Originally Posted by thomas k12
By the Dart Rail Line on the south side of 15th.

She was a hottie but for me it was one and done.........
she was in downtown Plano? Where at? Originally Posted by thomas k12

There's A Nail Shop Just East Of The Rail Road Crossing...On The South Side...Called Spa 15...Smack In The Middle Of Downtown....Can't Miss It......Pretty Sure You Can Google And Get The Number............ ..
Is she FS anymore? Seems like the Spa 15 is legit...
It is SPA 15. Hard to fathom she has gone from FS to fully draped massage. Lisa asked me a lot of the typical questions where you live? Where you work? She did flirt a lot outside the massage room.The whole family was there on Sat evening. Mammasan, daughter, and Gramps doing maintenance.They left around 7. I finished 7:45. I let her see my stack of cash when I was checking out. I think her mouth was watering. Should I try again?
It is SPA 15. Hard to fathom she has gone from FS to fully draped massage. Lisa asked me a lot of the typical questions where you live? Where you work? She did flirt a lot outside the massage room.The whole family was there on Sat evening. Mammasan, daughter, and Gramps doing maintenance.They left around 7. I finished 7:45. I let her see my stack of cash when I was checking out. I think her mouth was watering. Should I try again? Originally Posted by Gjracer

No Don't Waste Your Time.....Maybe It's Not Saigon Nancy After All.....Why Don't You Describe Her......In A Way...Sounds Like Her But Then Again It Don't.....But Describe Her And We'll See If She Matches Description.......
Wig or No Wig?
Does she start moaning as soon as you hand over the cash?
She is a little above average height. Nice complexion, peirced nose with diamond stud. Long hair with brown highlights. Nice C size breasts in a turtle shell bra. Thin waist, hips, and legs. Pretty good English easily understood on the phone. No wig.