City: -
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ x 3, 69, NURU, SS, HJ, FJ, ACG, RACG, DOGGIE, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Thick with all natural c cups and nice big ass for a kgirl
Pretty face with nice DSL, nice teeth and sexy eyes with long lashes
Little tattoo on her fupa but not distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
[PRIVATE]Careful hugging these girls when they are wearing those crystal and sequined tops. I hugged one after a session at Gold One while wearing a $120 Hugo Boss dress shirt and the sequins snagged and ripped my shirt. Kay waived the house fee on my second visit to make it up to me. [PRIVATE]

Sounds like a fun session! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I think your private post isn't private lol

Sounds like fun sailor!!!
why a shirt worth 120? they all worth 5$
He's fancy lol
Ok. I am coming to town Sunday. Planned on going here to gold one to se seven. I just found out she isn't there anymore!! Noooo!!
Does anyone know where she went?
Or should I see flower instead? I heard she is pretty good too.
Any help is appreciated.
I'm also definitely planning on seeing shasha when I'm there
Since yr posting on a Jessy review then why not see her? Thicker than most of the k girls but not fat. Beautiful face and great service and IOP.
Does jessy allow 2 pops or is flower a better pick for that in your opinion? I also prefer my woman petite shaved and cip friendly.
For those people that seen Jessy and sky at illusions, whos ass is bigger?
For those people that seen Jessy and sky at illusions, whos ass is bigger? Originally Posted by jnibble1015
Most definitely Sky.
Does jessy allow 2 pops or is flower a better pick for that in your opinion? I also prefer my woman petite shaved and cip friendly. Originally Posted by mikehock80
I certainly would not describe Jessy as petite.

2 pops???....I'm not man enough to get there so can't say. But she works the whole hr. No rush.

Shaved....like a baby's behind.

CIP.....the Pope knows.
Seen this girl the other day since flower was booked till 11pm! And I have no regrets know what I'm saying! IOP, BBFS, THICK, SEXXY EYES, DSL, and MSOG!
I certainly would not describe Jessy as petite.

2 pops???....I'm not man enough to get there so can't say. But she works the whole hr. No rush.

Shaved....like a baby's behind.

CIP.....the Pope knows. Originally Posted by xtheunknown
Thank you!
Saw Jessy when she first arrived. Very nice time. Gold One is very dependable these days, plus Kay has Seven, who is stock star.
Saw Jessy when she first arrived. Very nice time. Gold One is very dependable these days, plus Kay has Seven, who is stock star. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Do you mean seven is still around? What amp?