Guys how many post make a lady look desperate?

I am wondering since I post sometimes a lot or I do some threads how many post or threads makes a man go damn she is thirsty and desperate. Is it the number of post or threads or what a person post? How about how many times the person post in one thread. I know I have posted once in a thread and then other times maybe a few but what makes you say that is it. I do not want to see that lady she is too desperate and thirsty?

What turns me off is not how frequent a provider posts. It is the content of their posts... Hateful, combative, agressive towards others get them upgraded to my DNS list in a nanosecond.

other hobbysts might be diferent.

BTW, TP... with an ass and avatar like that, frequent posting is desirable...
Honestly posting keeps certain ladies on my mind. For example, Jessica jade. I have never seen her, but every post she makes reminds me I should try. Not only is she gorgeous, she usually has something sweet, funny, or informative to share. So I know I don't look on it in a bad way.

Heck sometimes your having a shit day at work and a post will make you laugh, smile, or at least forget your problems for a while. That's when this hobby is best when your mind leaves all its troubles behind, even if its only for a moment.

TP, I think a lot of people miss your vivid stories. Some may not like them, but its your dream/story, and many do.
What turns me off is not how frequent a provider posts. It is the content of their posts... Hateful, combative, agressive towards others get them upgraded to my DNS list in a nanosecond.

BTW, TP... with an ass and avatar like that, frequent posting is desirable... Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667

I agree 100%

BTW, TP... with an ass and avatar like that, frequent posting is desirable... Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667

What he said!
What Lukeskywalker said.
What Luke said. As long as you aren't jumping in the drama it's OK.
The ladies should write whatever they like and include a taint photo per post.
I agree with the guys...I may be a post ho,but how many of my posts are hateful/rants/whines??
I think it should not matter as long as you are using the forums in the proper way

{I took that sexy ass pic in her avatar with my cell phone..it came out awesome....that is one sexy ass}
Dallas. I want to go toy shopping w u. I got u something at the toy Store. Thanks for the great replies.
Dallas. I want to go toy shopping w u. I got u something at the toy Store. Thanks for the great replies. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
woohooo!!
Is Dallas a post ho? I do not thinck so.
lol pyramider!
I don't think it's the amount that makes one desperate, it's content, and the fashion it is done. For example, if it's just a he he look at me post or thread *vomit*! If anyone does post after post to have their name on 10 or so in a row *double vomit*!!!!!!!!

Boy did you get that right.