BP AD ALERT ????

What it says in case its deleted.

THESE COPS ARE NOT AFTER US BECAUSE WERE DOING WHAT WERE DOING WITH OUR OWN BODIES!THEY ARE AFTER US BECAUSE OUR JOB IS TAX FREE AND WE MAKE MORE MONEY THEN THEM!(giggles to self)!!! JEALOUSY IS A MOTHER-UCKER! THEY ARE USING (INFORMERS TO CATCH US) NOT POLICES! (INFORMERS ARE REGULAR PEOPLE THAT CAN SAY THERE NOT A POLICE BECAUSE THERE NOT!) THE ONLY WAY AROUND THESE JEALOUS COPS IS TO GET ON (E.C.C.I.E) WHERE EVERY ONE HAS TO SCREW SOMEONE BEFORE THEY CAN GET IN! BOOM!!! LOL!
By the way a cop does not have to say they are a cop when asked. That is an urban myth portrayed in movies. That is not entrapment if they say no when you ask them. It is entrapment if they induce you to commit a crime you would not normally commit.

So they won't say give me x amount and I will do this. They will ask what you want. And they will say how much if you ask then how much. They are trying to get you to initiate the negotiation to show intent on your part. Otherwise a man or woman with a decent lawyer and nothing to lose would likely get the case dropped.
Wish they'd left eccie out of the ad :/