Rudeness

I just read a "review" from someone who claimed that I am not "hot" or as "petite as my pics suggest". Ok first of all I am the exact weight now as I was in the pics that are posted....in my pics I was wearing heels and a very tight dress...so of course when I meet you in casual clothes you will see a difference. Anyway, I don't post fake or inaccurate pics and I say in ALL of my ads that I am petite,CURVY AND WITH A BIG BUTT. I am by no means "fat" or "skinny". So all you skinny loving gentlemen need NOT contact me because I am not anorexic and refuse to be for a few people. Different strokes for different folks and some men like curves, others like bones or no curves at all. You are free to your own opinion just like I am mine. If you are looking for a 6 ft tall Victoria's Secret 98lb supermodel type...I suggest you keep looking. I don't have any reason to lie about my looks and I have a damn good set of many clients to prove it. I think some men just get off on being obnoxious dicks.
I don't think his review put you down in any way? You may need to read the review again
I must have missed it. The reviews I saw were very positive.

In fact I did miss it until just now. the overall review was still positive though
You look good enough to eat with a spoon in each hand - I wouldn't worry about what was said - I say he was wrong - Live Long & Prosper
trish you look good enough to eat on the 50 yard line at the rose bowl, I would love to take a hunting trip down to central Alabama just to meet you, now im thinking -- would u meet this old fart from north ala.
I don't travel or tour but would like to meet gentlemen passing through. I'm not trying to be a bitch it just irritates the Hell out of me for someone to insinuate that I'm not using accurate pics. That's fine if I'm not hot to you everyone has their own taste. However instead of trying to make my business look shoddy by insinuating I don't look like my own damn pics then you are welcome to turn around and leave the minute I open the door. Call me what you will whether I'm your taste or not but don't make insinuations about how I represent or advertise my business. I take this seriously because I am always extremely up front with potential clients to the point that I'm blunt. If you're looking for a certain type of appearance and my ad clearly states that I'm this way don't go ahead and make an appointment so you can blast me for no reason... Just find the girl with the appearance you want and don't waste my fucking time... I could have given that appointment to a client who appreciates it. OK rant over lol. I'm very cutthroat when it comes to business. I actually enjoy what I do and want my clients to have a good time as well.
  • jwin
  • 12-30-2013, 11:12 PM
I must have missed it. The reviews I saw were very positive.

In fact I did miss it until just now. the overall review was still positive though Originally Posted by whatagy
I think shes angry because he forgot mention she is the hottest most petite provider ever to grace Eccie.
I personally see a petite, curvy girl based on your showcase photos. Some guys think petite means 100 lbs. The reviewer did give good review don't think we was being malicious. He did state that he would like to see you again.

Anyway, I don't post fake or inaccurate pics and I say in ALL of my ads that I am petite,CURVY AND WITH A BIG BUTT. I am by no means "fat" or "skinny". So all you skinny loving gentlemen need NOT contact me because I am not anorexic and refuse to be for a few people. Different strokes for different folks and some men like curves, others like bones or no curves at all. . Originally Posted by Trish2013
Again some comments are civilized while others are complete assholes. JWin that's not even my point. My point was if he likes the skinny ones.. He should have kept looking. That's all I meant. Nowhere did I say I was angry because he forgot to mention whatever....This is an open forum and I was stating my opinion about someone who didn't do his proper research to find what he wanted.. If you're going to get on here with the snartass comments you can fuck off as well.
Pretty sure JWIN is infatuated and paying a complement....
Ok first of all I am the exact weight now as I was in the pics that are posted....in my pics I was wearing heels and a very tight dress...so of course when I meet you in casual clothes you will see a difference. Originally Posted by Trish2013
So what you are saying is......in tight clothes you wore in your glamour pics it holds in the fat.....and in your more leisurely wear it kinda expands out. Got it.

You are free to your own opinion.......... Originally Posted by Trish2013
Which is what and why he commented as he did in his review.......
Wow what a bunch of ignorant bastards. Fuck off losers.
I did not personally attack any of you. What's the matter? It's ok for you guys to continuously talk about the providers like their dogs and then you get all butt hurt when we have something to say? I was just stating an opinion. No losers I'm not fat. You better read the rest of my fucking reviews. All I said was the jerks who have nothing going for them and buy some ass need not fucking contact someone they know isn't what they want just so they can turn around and try to make insinuations and degrade someone cause they have an inferiority complex and are trying to compensate for their short comings by trying to be a badass behind a a keyboard. So until I personally attack someone fuck off. I done with this conversation.
Trish2013,

Please review your comments in this thread.

While I understand and support your right to openly discuss your dismay, disappointment or disagreement with the Review.

Please be mindful of Forum Guideline #1.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
While I don't mind a passionate discussion of subjects here, your lashing out is uncalled for.

You can disagree quite vehemently without the need for name calling and repeatedly dropping the "F-bomb".

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I have seen Trish very sweet girl, good-looking and a very good-provider.