Blow Job Ediquette

If you've been getting some good blowjobs. Ten or even more minutes down time. But now she slaps your hand. It's over, right?
  • Old-T
  • 04-07-2015, 10:19 PM
I are confused.
Come again?
Where is your hand? If its behind her head, then yes ...
  • Tetas
  • 04-08-2015, 07:00 AM

Yes. It's over.
Before it really even began.
Who knows?

Maybe you were holding her head so she couldn't stop. Or she could have easily just been trying to get you to stop bending her head to angles that hurt or trying to get you to stop from forcing a deep throat but intended to continue.

She's not tied up in your basement, right? And you didn't have a gun to her head? The fact that you're asking if she wanted to quit blowing you based on her slapping your hand as opposed to, I don't know, say the normal clue that she's done where she removes your cock from her mouth is a little suspect.
  • Tetas
  • 04-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Who knows?

Maybe you were holding her head so she couldn't stop. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Ohhhh...I didn't think about THAT angle!
If you hold her down on your dick for ten or more minutes and she has to slap your hand to get your dick out of her throat, then yeah, it's over bud.

Coulda been worse though, least she was still able to slap your hand, asphyxiation woulda been a little harder to explain.