NOPE!!

My two cents. why are all these hoes feel like their cooch is worth gold. bunch of fresh of the boat hoes. with no people skills and they all about trying to squeeze lemonade out of a rock. shit. Kick fucking rocks. get ur game skills up to at least level 30 on skyrim before you cum axing for hella cheddar. and to all u experienced hoes. Like the expiration date on that milk carton. so are you, so choose ur rates wisely. happy holidays yall. lol.
Chupa mi culo cabron lol ;-P My goods are worth gold,and you know it!
Beating a dead horse here. This topic has been posted sooooooo many times.
Ladies have the right to choose their rates as they see fit. And you guys can either pay it or move on to the next lady that is in the range that you want to pay or age that appeals to you.
Actually I'm not even so sure that it's a matter of them feeling their hootch is worth X amount.

It simply comes down to what the majority consumer base will pay. Obviously the market is paying it or they wouldn't be asking for it.

While it is comical to see how much some of the less desirables are demanding it is silly to fault anyone for asking their price.

Sort of like getting pissed at Randall's for the price of Salmon when HEB has a better selection at better prices right across the street.

Not as if Randall's corners the market. For the same amount of energy it takes to complain you can simply walk across the street.

Like I said it is entertaining to see some Fattyburger providers demanding lean quality Steakhouse prices.

The one's you're complaining about you weren't likely to hire anyway at any price. The one's you really want you won't mind paying market price for.
Beating a dead horse here. This topic has been posted sooooooo many times.
Ladies have the right to choose their rates as they see fit. And you guys can either pay it or move on to the next lady that is in the range that you want to pay or age that appeals to you. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Not may threADs started here by ladies off much of anything new either.
Not may threADs started here by ladies off much of anything new either. Originally Posted by Whispers
I think you may need to read before you post. That does not make sense.
Actually I'm not even so sure that it's a matter of them feeling their hootch is worth X amount.

It simply comes down to what the majority consumer base will pay. Obviously the market is paying it or they wouldn't be asking for it.

While it is comical to see how much some of the less desirables are demanding it is silly to fault anyone for asking their price.

Sort of like getting pissed at Randall's for the price of Salmon when HEB has a better selection at better prices right across the street.

Not as if Randall's corners the market. For the same amount of energy it takes to complain you can simply walk across the street.

Like I said it is entertaining to see some Fattyburger providers demanding lean quality Steakhouse prices.

The one's you're complaining about you weren't likely to hire anyway at any price. The one's you really want you won't mind paying market price for. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Apparently it seems necessary to clarify the term Fattyburger versus Lean quality Steakhouse was in reference to quality of food, looks and service provided and not to any particular obese provider's weight or size.

This means a thin ugly provider with smoker's breath, shitty TCB/BCD and limited menu would also qualify under Fatty Burger. No more PM's from self conscious paranoid obese providers Thank You.

I'm not stating whether you are or are not included in that category (To each his own) but I am saying the post wasn't about anyone in particular.
My two cents. why are all these hoes feel like their cooch is worth gold. bunch of fresh of the boat hoes. with no people skills and they all about trying to squeeze lemonade out of a rock. shit. Kick fucking rocks. get ur game skills up to at least level 30 on skyrim before you cum axing for hella cheddar. and to all u experienced hoes. Like the expiration date on that milk carton. so are you, so choose ur rates wisely. happy holidays yall. lol. Originally Posted by Lone wanderer
Please clasp your hands together fellow Eccie-ites and join me in prayer, for it seems our Brother Lone Wanderer is yet another male victim of Deep Cunt Sand.

Yeah though you find yourself a Lone Wanderer in the Valley of the Desert of Dry Pussy Hell, our hearts and minds are with your brother. May the Dark Lord bless your frustrated foreskin.

Besides, if you have High Priestess Miss V, Chief Wind, and Grand Poobah Whispers commenting on your thread, you know you're only one short of the Four Horsemen lol!
Not may threADs started here by ladies off much of anything new either. Originally Posted by Whispers
amazing what one shot too many can do to the intelligence level... lol
Then again you could pay her rate, treat her right, and maybe she'll bring you in next time at a bargain.
Reading this post hurt my brain. Capitalism will work out itself for the fair market value it can obtain. If you don't like someone's prices, that sounds like your problem. If they can't get buyers, they'll lower or get out.
Big head understands the importance of pricing based on actual market. Little head just doesn't give a fuck about pricing or markets it gets what it wants when it wants while both have access to the same wallet.

durka durka
My two cents. why are all these hoes feel like their cooch is worth gold. bunch of fresh of the boat hoes. with no people skills and they all about trying to squeeze lemonade out of a rock. shit. Kick fucking rocks. get ur game skills up to at least level 30 on skyrim before you cum axing for hella cheddar. and to all u experienced hoes. Like the expiration date on that milk carton. so are you, so choose ur rates wisely. happy holidays yall. lol. Originally Posted by Lone wanderer

Have you considered forming a coalition of like-minded individuals tasked with exercising at least some small measure of influence upon the marketplace?
Have you considered forming a coalition of like-minded individuals tasked with exercising at least some small measure of influence upon the marketplace? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Hasn't this already been tried and with only limited success. CBC?
Have you considered forming a coalition of like-minded individuals tasked with exercising at least some small measure of influence upon the marketplace? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Dew yew mean thet OPEC is no more?