Watch for heat to be turned up on Backpage

I expect the heat to get turned way up on BP starting tonight. CNN will run a special tonight on prostitution by minors and BP will be highlighted.
Backpage is so so dangerous...............
BP isn't as dangerous as any other site. Its just an easy target for some to say so. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've met some of my BEST clients from CL (when it was open) and BP.
I expect the heat to get turned way up on BP starting tonight. CNN will run a special tonight on prostitution by minors and BP will be highlighted. Originally Posted by artist3000
If it's the same one they ran before, it looks into CL. But there may be some BP mention.
I advertise on BP alot. It really gets a bad rap. I have met wonderful clients from there. Some of us aren't lucky enough to have every resource available to advertise or be in a high demand area.

And if a gal is smart she works as if the heat is ALWAYS on.
BP isn't as dangerous as any other site. Its just an easy target for some to say so. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've met some of my BEST clients from CL (when it was open) and BP. Originally Posted by MsElena
+1

I have met some truly wonderful men from that site (bp). It's all about the way you market yourself. Hell buy an eros ad and let your ad say "CUM FUCK ME NOW!" and see the kinda guys you'll attract lol.

Just saying
I hope the guys who complain about ladies who screen watch this show ! Maybe they will realize the next time they go to a girl who doesn't care if you are screened will realize it may be LE or a reporter ! Of course BP will be hotter than usual but if everyone would screen + be screened it would not be so stressful !
Nope watching it now. It specifically says Backpage. Shows Backpage.com.

Also, looks like they ran it in Nashville TN (ffs!)b She says TN ...the shot of bp looks like it said Nash.
BP is just is such a doubled edged sworded dor the hobby...it can be a great advertising tool when visiting certain places but the tedious filtering of potential screen friendly gents to the ones that gve the infamous "screening? provifer reference? huh?" can get so annoying.

I have to say agree a bit with artist3000 on BP getting extra attention now. I toured a city last weekend that was targeting visiting BP that weeknd and stings were setup all over town. As soon as I got wind of it on another board, I left.

But as always, there must be due diligence in the screening..it is the only way to stay safe.
Just started looking at BP getting alot of calls , been intresting. Alot of them men are not my style , have found sevral in 2 days that are. Always remember if things go good with a BP clinent to tell them about Eccie !!
Yeah,they were talking about the John School in TN.It's a shame that they do all this for the guys that get busted but there is nothing for a girl to turn to when she wants to leave the life and was turned out when she was a minor or doesn't know anything else.
Ladies, you may have noticed our forum is out-of-order. Since my dinosuar parents are now aware of BP, does anyone have good info for blurring face pictures?
Ladies, you may have noticed our forum is out-of-order. Since my dinosuar parents are now aware of BP, does anyone have good info for blurring face pictures? Originally Posted by DallasBella
Photoshop and use the blur tool. I use the star brush.
I personally use the blur tool on Eros photo uploader and just right click to save. Works like a charm!
I personally use the blur tool on Eros photo uploader and just right click to save. Works like a charm! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yeah, but there's no blur in your avatar.