URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P107361
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Bishop Arts
Activities: dfk, lfk, daty, bbbj, bls & mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: medium dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks 8/10, MM Cs, no stretch marks, good body, loves to converse, enjoys sex with a caring partner
Recommendation: Yes
All due respect, but you knew what she did for a living when you went to see her. It sounds like you had a good time until you realized you weren't the only guy she is seeing. I figure any woman in this hobby who puts some serious effort into IOP and passionate DFK should be admired. Frankly, that is one of the reasons I like women in their 30s and 40s vs. 20s.

Specifically, the thing that rubbed me the wrong way was the "She's just a w____" comment. If we are all a bunch of w____mongers, it seems a little hypocritical to throw that kind of stuff around. I have never had a problem with that kind of language when used as a matter of fact kind of thing, but when it is used as an insult, it really irks me.

For the record, I have never seen Primrose but I might now. Don't know her. Never met her. My response here has more to with that being a shitty thing to say than anything specifically related to her.
non smoker, no stretch marks, enjoys sex dfk, daty, bbbj, under $500 dang.. sounds like 10/10...
In no planet in this universe where time reacts differently with the space-contiuum is this woman 45. Probably closer to 57
Originally Posted by TinMan
@TinMan - You're absolutely right, of course. It was just such a dick move to say something like that, so ROS privacy never even crossed my mind. I don't post much, but I will make an effort to do better going forward.
All due respect, but you knew what she did for a living when you went to see her. It sounds like you had a good time until you realized you weren't the only guy she is seeing. I figure any woman in this hobby who puts some serious effort into IOP and passionate DFK should be admired. Frankly, that is one of the reasons I like women in their 30s and 40s vs. 20s.

Specifically, the thing that rubbed me the wrong way was the "She's just a w____" comment. If we are all a bunch of w____mongers, it seems a little hypocritical to throw that kind of stuff around. I have never had a problem with that kind of language when used as a matter of fact kind of thing, but when it is used as an insult, it really irks me.

For the record, I have never seen Primrose but I might now. Don't know her. Never met her. My response here has more to with that being a shitty thing to say than anything specifically related to her. Originally Posted by AgMonger

Great post. I feel exactly as you do.

Primrose is a wonderful lady. I have seen her twice and she is awesome. She is a great visit.
Are you saying her photos are outdated? She looks phenomenal in those pictures. And she looks in her 40's.

In no planet in this universe where time reacts differently with the space-contiuum is this woman 45. Probably closer to 57 Originally Posted by regalbeagal43
Regal - she is in fact 45.
IOP: Illusion Of Passion, no secret.
She's pushing 55-60... No way on any planet she's still 45