WHO IS FARING BETTER UNDER OBAMA - BLACKS OR HISPANICS ?

The New Yorks Times (report on The Urban League study) says Hispanics....

Can you imagine if Obama (and the Hispanic Democrats) get their immigration agenda, black Americans will fall farther behind.

Hispanics generally fare better than blacks in rankings of inequality in American life, according to a new report by the National Urban League to be released on Thursday.

The annual report, called the State of Black America, for the first time this year also included a ranking of income inequality and unemployment for 77 American cities that had large black populations and 83 cities that had large Hispanic populations, based on data from the American Community Survey, an annual survey by the Census Bureau.

Nationwide, black Americans are twice as likely to be unemployed as whites (13.1 percent of blacks versus 6.5 percent of whites, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics). The rate for Hispanics was 9.1 percent. The report also focused on underemployment which includes those who are jobless and not looking or working part-time jobs but desiring full-time work. According to the report, the underemployment rate for black workers was 20.5 percent, compared with 18.4 percent for Hispanic workers and 11.8 percent for white workers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/03/us...acks.html?_r=0
Osphincters white half prefers muchachos...
Fucking Obama is discriminating against his own fucking people, and preferencing Hispanics over blacks - either that, or Hispanics work harder for less money, give their employers less shit, and show up on time!! It couldn't be that, it has to be discrimination.
What is the unemployment rate for Asians? Two percent?

P.S. Those white folks who ain't working need to get a fucking job, lazy liberal leeches
Blacks vote for democrats over 90% of the time and what money they have, they give to the democrats. They are like that old faithful lap dog at home. Beat em, starve em and they still love you. Hispanics are predisposed to come into your yard but the DNC doesn't have a collar on them just yet. Pwheet! Here amigo, come see what I got for you. Amnesty, social programs, jobs, prestige, you'll be my number one boy.
Bloviate! Foam! Spew!

BLA, BLA, BLA.

Another day, another racially centered hate Obama thread from the Idiot Klan!
Yelling "Liar Liar" won't work......Assup falls back to playing the race hater card....................

Predictable.

Feel free to challenge the facts in the Urban League Study............and tell us why massive illegal immigration from Latin America is good for the economic advancement of the black community.

Bloviate! Foam! Spew!

BLA, BLA, BLA.

Another day, another racially centered hate Obama thread from the Idiot Klan! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tell us how a thread about the fortunes of blacks VERSUS Hispanics is NOT a race-centered thread, dipshit of the year!

Tell us how you don't hate Obama, dipshit of the year!

Then tell us what was inaccurate about my previous post, dipshit of the year.

Predictable.

I'm entitled to my opinion on your motives, just like you're entitled to be defensive about the shit you elect to post, true or not. If you think someone's looking over your shoulder, you just might be right.

And that's NO LIE!

BTW -- I'm still waiting for responses, refutation or rebuttals on a whole bucket of bullshit you've posted recently... Like me having 20,000-plus posts, you lying sack of shit.
Tell us how a thread about the fortunes of blacks VERSUS Hispanics is NOT a race-centered thread, .... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... why did you vote for Obaminable, 2 x's?
... why did you vote for Obaminable, 2 x's? Originally Posted by LexusLover
... why did you vote for Shrubbie, 2 x's?
... why did you vote for Shrubbie, 2 x's? Originally Posted by bigtex
Who said I did?
Who said I did? Originally Posted by LexusLover
My brilliant powers of deduction told me.

Who told you that 'Sup voted for Obama twice?
it's just LLIdiot being LLIdiot.
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2014, 10:38 AM

Who told you that 'Sup voted for Obama twice? Originally Posted by bigtex

Our resident hypocrite showing his ass again!

Our resident hypocrite showing his ass again! Originally Posted by WTF
We expect nothing less from the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan.
My brilliant powers of deduction told me. Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you referring to the powers that give 20-20 hindsight? I thought so.