Some members on this board are supporting the Illuminati!!!

The Illuminati is a secret society that is structured to create chaos and dissent in order to bring a long a New World Order. One of the tactics of the Illuminati is to have people constantly at odds with each other over various factors and to demote unity.
One can just look at this forum and see guys like Whirlaway, IIFFOFRDB, LexusLover, Cute Old Guy, jewish Lawyer, Jackie S, and LustyLad are helping the Illuminati accomplish their goals. You guys shouldn't even classify yourself as Americans- IMHO you act like spoiled brats and quite frankly you guys disgust me. Why can't you accept that Obama one twice-fairly I may ask and without any controversy? Instead of wishing Obama Godspeed you guys want him to fail- you actually wake up every morning gloating to hear bad news about the economy- so you can guys can post your fucking negative thread. Have any of you ever seen Whirlaway post anything positive about the job market??? But let there be any bad news on the economy watch Whirlaway be the first to post his hate and spew negative comments. The Tea Party and you guys mentioned are destroying the country from within and the Illuminati is so proud of you guys. Keep up the good work Morons!!!
Wow. Just because we don't worship the very ground that President Obama walks on means we are aiding the Illuminati.

"Look Boss, the plane, the plane".
You may not agree with the political views of those members you mentioned, but they are not supporters of the Illuminati. If you knew what you were talking about you would already know that.

Jim
It must really suck to see the first black president be such a failure. A lying, incompetent, corrupt, dishonest man whom you had pinned all your hopes and aspirations on.

I guess calling those you disagree with "racist" isn't working, so it is on to Plan B - try to label them as Illuminati co-conspirators.
===
Whirly, it's just a shame that we wasted the honor of electing he first Black President by voting for nothing more that a petty little Demagogue.

What a waste.
++1...Agree wholeheartedly. A lost opportunity for the country.

Whirly, it's just a shame that we wasted the honor of electing he first Black President by voting for nothing more that a petty little Demagogue.

What a waste. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It must really suck to see the first black president be such a failure. A lying, incompetent, corrupt, dishonest man whom you had pinned all your hopes and aspirations on.

I guess calling those you disagree with "racist" isn't working, so it is on to Plan B - try to label them as Illuminati co-conspirators. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
A failure- how is one a Failure when he wins 2 elections???? Don't give me that Bush won 2 elections too because both of Bush's elections specifically the first were smeared with controversy.
++1...Agree wholeheartedly. A lost opportunity for the country. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fuck off Whirly you didn't even vote in the 2008 election you worthless POS.
Trying to foul hook the fucktards that JL didn't?
The Illuminati is a secret society that is structured to create chaos and dissent in order to bring a long a New World Order. One of the tactics of the Illuminati is to have people constantly at odds with each other over various factors and to demote unity.
One can just look at this forum and see guys like Whirlaway, IIFFOFRDB, LexusLover, Cute Old Guy, jewish Lawyer, Jackie S, and LustyLad are helping the Illuminati accomplish their goals. You guys shouldn't even classify yourself as Americans- IMHO you act like spoiled brats and quite frankly you guys disgust me. Why can't you accept that Obama one twice-fairly I may ask and without any controversy? Instead of wishing Obama Godspeed you guys want him to fail- you actually wake up every morning gloating to hear bad news about the economy- so you can guys can post your fucking negative thread. Have any of you ever seen Whirlaway post anything positive about the job market??? But let there be any bad news on the economy watch Whirlaway be the first to post his hate and spew negative comments. The Tea Party and you guys mentioned are destroying the country from within and the Illuminati is so proud of you guys. Keep up the good work Morons!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

You need to quit watching Debbies videos. Watch mine instead...

If the Illuminati wants chaos, confusion, and serial apathy then Obama IS the instrument of the new world order. Al Yankovic has broken the code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk
I voted.

And your anger is misplaced. Obama is the worthless POS.

Fuck off Whirly you didn't even vote in the 2008 election you worthless POS. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I voted.

And your anger is misplaced. Obama is the worthless POS. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Remind us again who you voted for???? You have already under oath stated that you didn't vote for McCain and so that would leave that other guy right????? Or do you expect us to believe that you voted for some obscure Green Party or Libertarian Candidate???? Hmmm Whirly as much shit you talk in these forums you are the true definition of a RINO.
If the Illuminati wants chaos, confusion, and serial apathy then Obama IS the instrument of the new world order. Al Yankovic has broken the code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Does the JD stand for Just Dumb???? It is you dumb asses who are creating Chaos- most of it stems from your inward racist philosophy - everything you guys accuse Obama of wrongdoing I can name a Rep POTUS who did just the same- Both Reagan and Bush the 2nd ran up the deficit- where was the Tea Party? As I mentioned before there have been other POYUS who raised the debt ceiling more times than Obama but I guess Obama has the wrong skin tone to raise the debt ceiling.