the Trumpeter and Peyton Manning

It is impossible to get rid of either one of them. They just love the attention and the public eye.
I do care vita!

Take some time off. Get some sun and fresh air.

Watch a documentary.
Maybe Mar-a-Lago ?
  • oeb11
  • 07-02-2021, 12:38 PM
VM, How about the NFL - a documentary-
Manning, Colts Victors in Super Bowl XLI

Peyton Manning was named Super Bowl XLI MVP on February 4th, 2007 in Miami Gardens, Florida after winning the World Championship over the Chicago Bears.
It is impossible to get rid of either one of them. They just love the attention and the public eye. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Your point?
It is impossible to get rid of either one of them. They just love the attention and the public eye. Originally Posted by VitaMan

This from the guy who I suppose was trying to be sarcastic when you said "let's talk about things that don't matter"? Thanks for proving me right AGAIN!
Let's talk about things that don't matter Originally Posted by VitaMan
I thought you were being sarcastic.

You all missed the point
You all missed the point Originally Posted by VitaMan

what was the point? and while we all get it you hate Trump for being a great president who put America's interests first why .. if you do .. like Biden for being a Manchurian candidate vassal of the CCP?

BAHHAAAA
H I M is The One Who Enjoys.

I am one who enjoys in H I M.

I respect that which is H I M expressing H I Mself through you.
you hate Trump for being a great president who put America's interests first why? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I didn't realize you are this delusional...
That which is H I M that is within me and enjoying in H I M is enjoying in that which is H I M that is within you and enjoying in H I M.

H I M is The One Who Enjoys.
I am one who enjoys in H I M.
We can't get rid of you. You seem to like the attention as much as Trump and Manning do and you're no where near as talented as they are, lol.
I didn't realize you are this delusional... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

if you say so
We can't get rid of you. You seem to like the attention as much as Trump and Manning do and you're no where near as talented as they are, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Says the internet poster who has 5,500 posts in just over 2 years. Of course, no reviews on what is a hooker board. Show us your talents.