Beware: Thalia is a flake!!!!!!!

Thanks for the input I appreciate it. But to be clear the last sentence was not an idol threat nor rhetorical. It is a fact. I want people to understand how strongly I feel about what has been done to me on this front and many others. While I understand and appreciate the comments on attorneys I also find it amusing since a significant number of my clients are in fact attorneys. That said I appreciate the input and will take it under advisement in the future. But in the end I hope people compare my reviews vs the comments/reviews of the agency in question and I believe you can draw your own conclusions. I work very hard at gaining and maintaining loyal clients and I have been very successful at it in all cities I visit. I hope in the future my interaction with this board is much more positive - thanks again for the positive support and advice it is appreciated. Originally Posted by Thalia Milan
I totally agree with you Thalia. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. I've been the victim of such defamatory statements made by both jealous providers and someone I've never met before who wanted to try and ruin business for me just because. Maybe some of you would let someone continously slander you without consequence while others would pursue some type of civil action! People need to be mindful of the things they say about others that can't be proven, especially over the internet! I know exactly what you are going through Thalia. Your cyberstalker seems to be so consumed and obsessed with you. Now is the time to get the law involved because you don't know what people will do these days. I hope you burn them up in court!
Please don't bump threads that are over 30 days old. Closed.