I have a fun little going away present for all of you...

• Toyz
  • 01-07-2015, 05:35 PM
...Be sure to watch Co-Ed later tonight. If you think its funny, or you want to be invited to the after party...just say a sentence or so.

ToYz
...Be sure to watch Co-Ed later tonight. If you think its funny, or you want to be invited to the after party...just say a sentence or so.

ToYz Originally Posted by Toyz
I would love to but can not lest I be accused of trying to make myself the center of board attention or was that posting self attention grabbing threads? Can't remember.
I'd love to go to an after-party, as long as you can promise that there will be no rapeyness going on.
Go out in a blaze of glory Toyz!!!!
I expect nothing less from you.
I'd love to go to an after-party, as long as you can promise that there will be no rapeyness going on. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
and I'm gonna steal you away, and wrap you up as a present for my lady.. mmmmm
Toyz 2
The sequel will be even better
Toyz 2
The sequel will be even better Originally Posted by fun2come
Toyz... The Second Cuming
$37.50 cover charge is a bit steep.....
God damn Z, that was fast, I wasn't even done editing!
God damn Z, that was fast, I wasn't even done editing! Originally Posted by rockerrick

LOL! It looks like our normally kind and gentle z has been poked and prodded a bit himself......
Toyz 2
The sequel will be even better Originally Posted by fun2come
"Broken Toyz"
It's a shame cause I truly did like what he brought to the board as the newly reinvented court jester. Some actors are just better at comedy than drama.
It's a shame cause I truly did like what he brought to the board as the newly reinvented court jester. Some actors are just better at comedy than drama. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
He won't be gone for long....... Although I am not sure he can take even a short time away from his audience....
"Broken Toyz" Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
LSH = Laughed so hard.

Sorry but that was TFF!

HE'LL BE BHAAAACK.