Who will have the last ad in The Weekend Lineup in 2017?

• ztonk
  • 12-30-2017, 04:25 PM
I'm curious who the winner of the coveted 9PM Sunday slot will be...

z
Temptation Tammie. That’s my vote. I would like to try, but my ADD kicks in at 8:58 and I get sidetracked.
They should take turns. I think it's kind of selfish that the same person continues to get it. I'm just saying.
They should take turns. I think it's kind of selfish that the same person continues to get it. I'm just saying. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Good point! Totally agree!
  • Gamer
  • 12-30-2017, 04:42 PM
They should take turns. I think it's kind of selfish that the same person continues to get it. I'm just saying. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
3 different providers over the last 3 weeks.
3 different providers over the last 3 weeks. Originally Posted by Gamer

I'm not looking back and checking. I've noticed a lot of the time it was the same provider. Maybe the last couple of times it hasn't been. But I assume most knew what I meant, maybe you didn't get it. Idk
The one time I got it it was pure dumb ass luck of me forgetting to post an ad and rushing to make it before 9pm!
The one time in my life me chronically running late worked in my favor!
  • Gamer
  • 12-30-2017, 08:29 PM
I'm not looking back and checking. I've noticed a lot of the time it was the same provider. Maybe the last couple of times it hasn't been. But I assume most knew what I meant, maybe you didn't get it. Idk Originally Posted by Kickrocks
There are several that usually try for it and it rotates. Years ago there was a provider that literally got it for months straight. I assume most remember those days.
Bump... Get out and vote...
I didn’t realize it was a poll (I use the mobile version 99% of the time)! Now I feel like I have to try to win, lol!!!

In my first reply, when I said Temptation Tammie gets my vote, it wasn’t meant literally. But now I’ve actually voted for her
I saw this poll and I considered trying to get it to surprise everyone since I don’t think I’ve ever posted in the weekend lineup but that’s a great list of girls and I don’t want anyone to accidentally think I’m tring to start something. I’m just trying to have a chill New Year’s and I hope everyone here does too!
The hour is closing in!! Hehe I wonder if anyone is even gunning for it as Im sure many ladies are out celebrating...happy 2018 to everyone!! ♡♡
Hehe I wonder if anyone is even gunning for it ...!! ♡♡ Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
Good point. As of this moment, only alexis02305 and VictoriaLyn are even logged in. I have never see alexis02305 competing for the 9:00 PM finish line, but I have seen VictoriaLyn do so. I will bet on a victory for VictoriaLyn.

guess again. love y'all, Happy new year my friends
Damn...I had my money on Dara.