Hey Beautiful Ladies of ATX

Wax or shave.....& why?
Sugar or laser

...shaving leaves stubble and grows back way too fast increasing the chances of razor burn or ingrown hairs *ouchie!*
Waxing is better but still for those of us with sensitive skin (curse of the redhead ..beautiful yet very delicate skin tehe) its still hurty when it grows back.

Sugaring is my preferred temporary solution as it uses a more natural product than wax and it pulls the hair out with the grain instead of against (waxing is against). And I am really considering laser treatment now to forgo the growback completely.
Surely that was more info than you wanted lol

P.s. sexy avatar pic!!!
Talk about tasting like strawberries! *licks screen*
Bald pussies are great for making creampies.
Sugar or laser

...shaving leaves stubble and grows back way too fast increasing the chances of razor burn or ingrown hairs *ouchie!*
Waxing is better but still for those of us with sensitive skin (curse of the redhead ..beautiful yet very delicate skin tehe) its still hurty when it grows back.

Sugaring is my preferred temporary solution as it uses a more natural product than wax and it pulls the hair out with the grain instead of against (waxing is against). And I am really considering laser treatment now to forgo the growback completely.
Surely that was more info than you wanted lol

P.s. sexy avatar pic!!!
Talk about tasting like strawberries! *licks screen* Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte

I'm having a hard time picturing it in my head. Maybe you could show us the beautiful and delicate skin you got going on down there.
Laser. Hurts like a motherfucker and your hoohah will have a sunburn for 3 days, but totally worth it. And it’s not even expensive.
Never thought about sugaring or the laser. Both sound yummy!!
Im gonna have to go against the grain and say neither. I miss the BUSH. It is something about a full bush that feels........ Honest.
awww FOOLS, I was waiting for a voice of reason. Love me some girlfur, sorry to the smooth crew but it is just so sexy to me natural. viva la Difference
Im gonna have to go against the grain and say neither. I miss the BUSH. It is something about a full bush that feels........ Honest. Originally Posted by Fool83

As long as they wash it after they piss it's cool.
Yes I've also been layered and I love my bare pussy. I love how it feels clean and smooth and easy to care for. xo
Bare juicy kitty Here....just love to see my kitty wet and shiny.
Bare juicy kitty Here....just love to see my kitty wet and shiny. Originally Posted by Alana kay
Wet and shiny sounds yummy!!
Laser. Less painful than wax with better results.
Laser us painful as hell towards the end, but it will be permanent!
Shave, because waxing has always scared me to death in that region. Every few weeks I also grow a little bush and rock that for a bit because I like to PET it and feel it get wet when I'm horny. I am 50/50 on clean shaven and natural.