Iso a criminal defense attorney

Hey any attorneys out there who can help me with my case. Contact me asap. My court date is Oct 30. ..please. ..
RUT RO>...
Where is shyster John when you need him ? LOL
You might try to email: ShysterJonEccie@gmail.com Especially if it's a prostitution case, he my be your best bet. But, he hasn't been active here lately so I don't know if he still reads that email account.

If that doesn't work, you might PM TexTushHog on this site. He's an attorney here. If it's not his area of expertise, he knows a lot of other lawyers and sometimes will provide a recommendation.
I sent Pm with good atty no reply.
Hope all is Ok
1 post. No reviews. Who knows.
I reached out and gave two names.

A note for those who post similar inquiries. It's always good to know what county the charges are in. The person I would recommend for County A may be entirely different if the charges are pending across the county line in County B.

Same goes with what the charge is. Capital Murder calls for different skills than a jaywalking, etc. I can understand why someone would be reluctant in some cases to post the offense in a open forum, but knowing that, even if by PM, is very useful. (And no, the OP wasn't charged with etiher of those offense, just using two extreme examples.)
Saul Goodman