My money's on joe bloe

• Doove
  • 07-22-2012, 10:47 AM
To be the first to sign on to the Alex Jones theory that Obama staged the Aurora massacre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDRdD1yDiR0

JD Barleycorn would be my second choice.
It'll be close... but Vegas probably has him the 9-5 favorite!
  • Doove
  • 07-22-2012, 11:39 AM
And Olivia will claim she doubts Obama had anything to do with it, but the guy makes some pretty good points that deserve further investigation.

You know, to stay above it all.
To be the first to sign on to the Alex Jones theory that Obama staged the Aurora massacre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDRdD1yDiR0

JD Barleycorn would be my second choice. Originally Posted by Doove
Have you considered changing your avatar, in light of what's happened? It might be a nice touch, just to show that you're not a complete asshole.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you're not a complete asshole. I mean, it is theoretically possible.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Have you considered changing your avatar, in light of what's happened? It might be a nice touch, just to show that you're not a complete asshole.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you're not a complete asshole. I mean, it is theoretically possible. Originally Posted by joe bloe

what came first the avatar or what happened.

dont tell me .... doove had it all planed out because he knew about it for a year before it happened
what came first the avatar or what happened.

dont tell me .... doove had it all planed out because he knew about it for a year before it happened Originally Posted by CJ7
The swastika was used before the Nazi's, as a religious symbol for hundreds of years, by the Hindus. Now people refrain from using it, because of the evil connected with it.

Doove may choose to ramp up his tribute to mass murderers, just to show his contempt for my suggestion. Here are a couple of alternatives for consideration, Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy.

• Doove
  • 07-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Have you considered changing your avatar Originally Posted by joe bloe
Yup. Then i stopped.

in light of what's happened? It might be a nice touch, just to show that you're not a complete asshole.
If i change it, the terrorists will have won.

Now, about that Alex Jones theory...whaddya think?
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 02:10 PM
The swastika was used before the Nazi's, as a religious symbol for hundreds of years, by the Hindus. Now people refrain from using it, because of the evil connected with it.

Doove may choose to ramp up his tribute to mass murderers, just to show his contempt for my suggestion. Here are a couple of alternatives for consideration, Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy.

Originally Posted by joe bloe

the swastika you see in Doove's avatar explains everything
  • Doove
  • 07-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Doove may choose to ramp up his tribute to mass murderers, just to show his contempt for my suggestion. Here are a couple of alternatives for consideration, Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy. Originally Posted by joe bloe
If my avatar was of James Holmes, i'd consider your point.

The Joker is a comic book character. Not sure he's killed anyone tangible, but if you know differently, by all means...

You know, to stay above it all. Originally Posted by Doove
Now who was it the shooter claimed to be?
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Now who was it the shooter claimed to be? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Joe says Hitler or Hindus

you decide
  • Doove
  • 07-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Now who was it the shooter claimed to be? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Heath Ledger?

Still waiting for joe bloe to clue us in on where he stands on the Alex Jones theory.
Heath Ledger?

Still waiting for joe bloe to clue us in on where he stands on the Alex Jones theory. Originally Posted by Doove
It's a silly theory. Alex Jones is nuts.
It's a duller thread, meant only to attack
It's a duller thread, meant only to attack Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Ya think?