Are these people your heros?

Unionized Healthcare workers staged a walkout at a CT nursing home. Before they left they messed with med schedules and swapped bracelets on the Alzheimer patients. Are these the heros that Obama is promoting? Are they your heros?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-During-Strike
Well since the source for these alleged events is Fox news...who really knows?
I feel bad for the patients, but seriously, you really need to make better decisions for yourself or for your loved ones before commiting to a nursing home ran with union members. These are some things you need to ask before you find yourself in these poor people's position. Very, very, bad idea.
Well since the source for these alleged events is Fox news...who really knows? Originally Posted by matchingmole
Well, let's prove that JD and Fox are idiots! Why don't you provide a link that shows that the story is false. That would show him. I'm sure if Fox made up a story like this, MSNBC and CNN would love it! Why not show us, MM? That would be great!

Otherwise, STFU and stay on point.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 05:40 PM
arent you a union member JD ?
LOL! I used to be a union organizer. UFCW.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 05:52 PM
LOL! I used to be a union organizer. UFCW. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Teamsters here ... I unloaded semi's during the summer when I was a teenager

I was made get a card ... after I put it off half the summer the union steward told me to get my ass off his dock and dont come back without a card in my pocket .. I liked the $4.29 an hour so I showed up with a card the next day ... min wage was $3 dollars less at the time ... it was simple economics

I feel bad for the patients, but seriously, you really need to make better decisions for yourself or for your loved ones before commiting to a nursing home ran with union members. These are some things you need to ask before you find yourself in these poor people's position. Very, very, bad idea. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Right. So you see nothing wrong with the actions of the poor, exploited union workers at the nursing home in Connecticut?
If you really want to know....no, I am not a union member. This is Kansas.

About the story, funny I noticed that no one condemned what they did. One person tried to kill the messenger and a couple of others talked around the story. No problem with what was done to innocent, helpless people at all?
"According to FoxNews.com, the incidents occurred in five of the company’s nursing homes in the overnight hours before the July 3 strike, and the incidents are similar to those that occurred in 2001 at several New England nursing homes that were represented by the SEIU."
FoxNews? lol
Right. So you see nothing wrong with the actions of the poor, exploited union workers at the nursing home in Connecticut? Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Of course I do, anybody that would do that to the elderly, are nothing but vile, despicable creatures that should be dealt with accordingly.
I loved my parents and grandparents and would have never, and did not ever put them in the hands of a union member for this very reason, they deserved much better.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 07:03 PM
If you really want to know....no, I am not a union member. This is Kansas.

About the story, funny I noticed that no one condemned what they did. One person tried to kill the messenger and a couple of others talked around the story. No problem with what was done to innocent, helpless people at all? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Kansas doesnt have a teachers union?

maybe you should tell them.
"According to FoxNews.com, the incidents occurred in five of the company’s nursing homes in the overnight hours before the July 3 strike, and the incidents are similar to those that occurred in 2001 at several New England nursing homes that were represented by the SEIU."
FoxNews? lol Originally Posted by matchingmole
And your point is?
Of course it's an outrage. I had heard about it a few days ago.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Of course it's an outrage. I had heard about it a few days ago. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Was it at the nursing home you reside in cutiepie and you're just now remembering it?