FAKE IMAGES

I have found Google Image search to find more FAKE IMAGES than TinEye.
Use them both There are a lot of FAKE PIC on BP.
Outside of looking at the pictures, I sure don't use BP to find ladies. I will see if some traveling gals have reviews and use some other sites and use BP to let people know they are in town, but there are too many scams that troll BP.
There are scams on any site. I love BP, its another advertising avenue for us ladies to use and its a lot cheaper than some of the sites out there. That's why there's so many scammers on there. All they need is an email address and credit card. They should change their rules for the ladies and maybe the scams would go down.

But, as I've said before.......girls, some of the so called agencies, pimps whoever......continue to use fake pics because most guys don't call them out on it. And when a guy decides to say something, the WK's come running.

But, google image reverse is pretty good and I've been using it more and more.
google image reverse is pretty good and I've been using it more and more. Originally Posted by MsElena
I googled your avi...OMG it's a fake pic! LOL
No its not BigH.....that's me if I don't shave or wax after a couple months.

I google a picture of her boobs... they're REAL!!
Wait a minute..... I already knew that!
Be careful--you guys are coming VERY close to outing her with all of these clues....LOL
LOL you guys make me laugh.
Elena, you are the biggest benefactor of WK's on this board. You preach discretion and not outing people, but fake pics cross the line? Why would a provider so concerned about revealing their true identity not use fake or concealing pictures? Either go 100% and show all you got, or go discrete with silhouettes and specific body part only shots. Don't use fake pics and claim they are you. Fine we get it, stop making me feel like your the mother hen who needs to keep the Nebraska boys in check.

And when all your WK's rush to protect you from my rant, all I have to say is see rule#1: bros before hos
Someone needs a hug.......can someone give Omahansa a hug?
Someone needs a hug.......can someone give Omahansa a hug? Originally Posted by MsElena
Sorry. I don't roll that way.
Or a kick in the ass.... LOL!

Someone needs a hug.......can someone give Omahansa a hug? Originally Posted by MsElena