How to know if someone is LE or not?

I am kind of curious to know how to tell if a provider is LE or not??Except for someone who has lots of reviews...a new one who has started how to tell that?
Reason is that early last year i saw one provider on BP..she was hot.. called her and I backed down after setting one meeting as:
1. her number was out of NE.
2.her pictures are TGTBT.
3. Whenever I was calling she was Driving...give me a feeling of LE driving her car...
when I migrated to ECCIE from other site..I saw great reviews of her.. called her but she refused to see me...
I repent it everyday...
A lot of legit providers use handcuffs....just like LE. However, it is always easy to identify LE.

When they put the cuffs on, they say things like "you have the right to remain silent"

Seriously.

Do research. Stick to well reviewed ladies. Maybe get a P411 account.
So, a provider can't drive and speak with you on the phone at the same time without you thinking its LE? You think LE is going to only speak with you while they're driving? No, they're going to speak with you while they're sitting at a desk so they can write down info, record your call, etc.

There is no sure fire way of knowing if someone is LE or not. All you can do is do your research. Maybe for now, do what Hgrits said, stick with well known ladies.

Just as you get spooked Nwguy, we do too.
So, a provider can't drive and speak with you on the phone at the same time without you thinking its LE? You think LE is going to only speak with you while they're driving? No, they're going to speak with you while they're sitting at a desk so they can write down info, record your call, etc.

There is no sure fire way of knowing if someone is LE or not. All you can do is do your research. Maybe for now, do what Hgrits said, stick with well known ladies.

Just as you get spooked Nwguy, we do too. Originally Posted by MsElena
Well elena...that was a good morning news....thanks a lot
The advise I received was: Stick with the providers that have good reviews and lots of up to date reviews. Less likely that they have been busted and are working for LE if they have recent reviews. I also look to see who has written the review.
Guess I should write some more reviews. LOL
And if they post on BP, even if they are not LE, they could be scam artists. Some may even have a guy to rob you, so you just never know.

There are legit providers that use BP to advertise, but when you do a phone number search you can usually find it comes up on review sites. Or you can search this site, P411, or TER and find out more information.