Funky email alert: paging Gia Bella. You out there?

Received an interesting email today, supposedly from Gia.

It says she and her party are in Manila, were robbed, and can't get out of the country. Could I please send money?

For now, I've got this filed with all those promises of wealth from the Nigerian prince. Has anyone else received one of these? I have two concerns......

First, It is possible that Gia's email address list has been hacked, and someone is sending messages in her name. In this case, I wanted to alert Gia and others of this possibility.

2nd possibility is that MY email address list has been hacked. In which case I wanted any ladies tuned in to know that any appointment request I send will be done thru P411, even if I have seen you before.

If others have seen this email....Please chime in. It would help identify Gia's account as the problem and alert her.
It's a common scam type of email, it's extremely easy to spoof an email address to make it look like it's coming from someone you are familiar with. No need to hack into anyone's email address.... and then they just send it out to a million "known client" addresses, looking for a bite from someone.

Or some variation of the above.

Always,
Gina
Yes my yahoo account was spammed and sent out a silly email to a bunch of my contacts, so anyone that received it, please disregard. Obviously I am no where near the Phillipines. LoL...still sexy and squirting in Omaha/Lincoln.
G.
I got it to and I talked to her. She had her email account hacked i guess.
Yes my yahoo account was spammed and sent out a silly email to a bunch of my contacts, so anyone that received it, please disregard. Obviously I am no where near the Phillipines. LoL...still sexy and squirting in Omaha/Lincoln.
G. Originally Posted by giabella
LOL....glad to hear you're not servicing the Subic Bay area!

I had my finger hovering over the send button in my paypal account! v
Yea I was wondering if you were actually italian/filipino all this time.

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Groucho Marx
aww thanks grits, that's so sweet of you! But I'm not out of the country or planning to be, and I'd never ask a client to send/loan me money so no worries about all that, I can explain...to everyone
as for my missgiabella yahoo account, please know that it was spam email that was sent, somehow my email was hacked from Nigeria with ports in AZ and MD. I had a computer wiz check everything out and no one is to worry, its not uncommon for email accounts to be spammed.
I take safety and discretion serious and since my previous account was compromised, I just feel more comfortable changing the email all together. Here's my new email contact info:
giabella_vip@yahoo.com
I apologize to everyone who received a copy of the spam email sent out today. I can assure you all that I am safe and sound in Omaha/Lincoln and available to play
Let's turn this into a good thing and GET NAKED!