Announcement!!!!

Hello to all my dear friends I just want to let you know that I am retiring this week. Sorry to be saying Bye but it has come time for me to move on.

Also wanted to say a great THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies for your amazing help with my journey.
Thank you to all my wonderful gentlemen that I have become acquainted with and we have shared some amazing times.

I WILL MISS YOU ALL!!!!
Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying
I think you maybe breaking more than a few hearts with that announcement. lol

Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors gorgeous!!
XoXoX
That big "CRASH" I heard a while ago, must have been everyone's jaws hitting the ground in astonishment. You're a terrific gal, and I'm proud to have been able to share some great times with you. Take care, and best wishes to future successes!
I'm glad I got to see you and Ms Y before you retired. You are a wonderful lady and I know you will do great in whatever you decide to do from here.
Congrats!
Best of luck Jane! Hope life treats you well! It was a pleasure getting to know you!
Good luck and best wishes.
Thank you all so much for all the wishes.
That was sudden, I mean, unexpected for us.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Any chance of unretiring down the road?
Best of luck to you girl, sad to see another great provider go
G.
Jane departure came to me a huge shock..infact it was much more shock than it would have been if the wall street have crashed and I have all lost our shares and stocks...
I wish her best of luck for her journey ahead....
Our loss but we wish you the very best in the next chapter of your life!
Sorry for the misunderstanding but I am retiring my account here. I am not retired from the hobby As of yet. Im still playing and have other outlets of contacting me.

Kisses to you all the great guys and ladies out there. Wish fun & safe hobbying to everyone!
Whew....wanted to have fun before she retired.....glad she cleared that up
Lady Jane is an ambrosia,her departure will let all her follower's hearts sink.a true prodigy in the business.