MASSIVE ILLEGAL VOTER FRAUD IDENTIFIED.....

And of course they overwhelmingly voted for Democrats.....

And you wonder what is driving Obama's amnesty push..............
Our data comes from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES). Its large number of observations (32,800 in 2008 and 55,400 in 2010) provide sufficient samples of the non-immigrant sub-population, with 339 non-citizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. For the 2008 CCES, we also attempted to match respondents to voter files so that we could verify whether they actually voted.

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

We also find that one of the favorite policies advocated by conservatives to prevent voter fraud appears strikingly ineffective. Nearly three quarters of the non-citizens who indicated they were asked to provide photo identification at the polls claimed to have subsequently voted.
http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...s-jim-geraghty
Cheating isn't winning. It's just cheating.

The time to close the border has long passed.

Stop importing dimocrats! We've got too damned many as it is!
The title is misleading; to be more accurate it should read:

Massive Voter Fraud by Illegals Identified !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SNICK!
SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
= Desperately searching for an intelligent thought.

As usual... Epic fail!
We also find that one of the favorite policies advocated by conservatives to prevent voter fraud appears strikingly ineffective. Nearly three quarters of the non-citizens who indicated they were asked to provide photo identification at the polls claimed to have subsequently voted. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Important to note: Voter ID laws are designed to prevent only one type of voter fraud - impersonation fraud. A non-citizen who is registered illegally and has a photo ID will not be stopped from voting. The only way to stop this type of fraud is for state and local authorities to clean up their voter registration rolls, something that can't be done without the cooperation of federal immigration agencies. Under Obama, that's not going to happen. The Dems benefit the most from this type of voter fraud, so why clean it up?
Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out. I always thought the individual states controlled their voter registration process....but apparently not.

It is crystal clear why states like California are rushing to hand out driver licenses (valid IDs) to illegals.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-C...hip-Has-Sailed

Important to note: Voter ID laws are designed to prevent only one type of voter fraud - impersonation fraud. A non-citizen who is registered illegally and has a photo ID will not be stopped from voting. The only way to stop this type of fraud is for state and local authorities to clean up their voter registration rolls, something that can't be done without the cooperation of federal immigration agencies. Under Obama, that's not going to happen. The Dems benefit the most from this type of voter fraud, so why clean it up? Originally Posted by lustylad
Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out. I always thought the individual states controlled their voter registration process....but apparently not. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I think the states do control the process, by and large. However, the only way they can maintain the integrity of their voter registration rolls (and sniff out who is registered illegally) is by cross-checking those rolls against federal immigration status databases. If the feds won't furnish such data, the states can't clean up the problem. And voter ID laws won't help if non-citizens show a valid ID when they go to the polls.

Of course, if you listen to timmytard there is no problem. Timmytard is the Sergeant Schultz of voter fraud - "I see NOTHING, I know NOTHING..."

Voter fraud is a fiction. Voter fraud involving undocumented/illegal immigrants is a ridiculous fiction. Originally Posted by timpage
And of course they overwhelmingly voted for Democrats.....

And you wonder what is driving Obama's amnesty push..............
Our data comes from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES). Its large number of observations (32,800 in 2008 and 55,400 in 2010) provide sufficient samples of the non-immigrant sub-population, with 339 non-citizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. For the 2008 CCES, we also attempted to match respondents to voter files so that we could verify whether they actually voted.

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

We also find that one of the favorite policies advocated by conservatives to prevent voter fraud appears strikingly ineffective. Nearly three quarters of the non-citizens who indicated they were asked to provide photo identification at the polls claimed to have subsequently voted.
http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...s-jim-geraghty Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Who are the people signing these so called voters up? Local county clerks? Election boards? Bout time for you to quote Megan Kelly's article about being able to print your own ballot and vote.
Here is the very simple official form for Voter Registration by mail. Note. There is NO Proof of Citizenship requirement; only a signed statement that the signor is a citizenship. A driver's license is an accepted document to register....HAHAHA....FRAUD ALERT !

In many cases; counties register voters with only a utility bill in their name !

http://www.eac.gov/assets/1/Document...-25-14_ENG.pdf

Who are the people signing these so called voters up? Local county clerks? Election boards? Bout time for you to quote Megan Kelly's article about being able to print your own ballot and vote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Serfin' USA

Do you wish to spend the rest of your life supporting swarms of non-citizens streaming across our borders and voting for you to give them more of your earnings? If not, it would be a good idea to pay more attention to wiping out America’s rampant vote fraud, clearly a Democrat plan to secure a permanent majority of rent seekers.

Read more: http://americanthinker.com/2014/10/s...#ixzz3HHEeqQ2H
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Here is the very simple official form for Voter Registration by mail. Note. There is NO Proof of Citizenship requirement; only a signed statement that the signor is a citizenship. A driver's license is an accepted document to register....HAHAHA....FRAUD ALERT !

In many cases; counties register voters with only a utility bill in their name !

http://www.eac.gov/assets/1/Document...-25-14_ENG.pdf Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I guess if your state excepts it without checking then you are fucked.
I guess if your state excepts it without checking then you are fucked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We all are "Fucked" in National politics.
We all are "Fucked" in National politics. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I know you are fucked whiffy, I was referring to sane people.
I know you are fucked whiffy, I was referring to sane people. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

eeeh buhrr... I was referring to you "taking it up your politically correct ass" then turning around and "sucking off your illegal alien boyfriend"... Damn... eeeh buhrr, you so nasty!