CREEPY DEMOCRATS......VOTE OR THE IRS MAY PAY A VISIT?

This is just plain creepy; a letter sent by the NY State Democratic Committee to registered voters in Kings County, New York.

Similar to how the Cosa Nostra operated in America.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/30/democra...-to-the-polls/
HOLY SHIT!!!!!! Shir-LIE-turd has done it again!

Where does it say anything about the IRS? Or the Mafia?

The political parties maintain voter contact lists, you deluded dipshit. In fact, they are part of the public record. If you want to know who voted in any given primary or election, their address and contact number, it's easy to find. AND COMPLETELY FUCKING LEGAL.

This is a bit heavy handed but nowhere near as ridiculous as the fear and smear communications traditionally released by RWW organizations and campaigns.

You're making things up again, Shir-LIE-turd!

Lying sack of shit!

FACT JERK!
It doesn't..that is called editorializing......but it would be no surprise if the Democrats sicked the IRS (or some arm of the Administrative State) on someone, would it?

No need to answer; we already know the answer, because the Obama regime did same against the Tea Party, Gibson Guitars, Breitbart, and now Drudge Report.

Keep defending, keep deflecting, keep dodging, keep ducking, keep denying......it ain't working.
I'm not defending anything, you pathetic little lemming. The Republicans have access to voter lists the same as the Democrats. They know exactly who voted and when. That's a simple fact and a commonly used resource.

Further, your blathering OP refers to a STATE Party communication sent to a single county list. So what the fuck does the Obama administration have do with that?

And how does your hysterical rhetoric about the tea party, Gibson guitars, etc., make sense? You're an outspoken asshole... Have you been harassed by the IRS? How about the Cosa Nostra?

Your problem, besides making shit up, errrr, "editorializing," is that you really don't know very much about political campaigns. It's obvious from your ignorant posts.
A. The republicans have access to the same information but don't use it in the same creepy/intimidating way.

And

B. I never mentioned Obama. But I have you trained well.

Like something the Stassi would tell East Berliners in the 1960s......where voting turn out was 100% !

Try to defend it, the letter is very creepy but keeping with this All Hallow Eve Weekend..........creepy creepy.....

I'm not defending anything, you pathetic little lemming. The Republicans have access to voter lists the same as the Democrats. They know exactly who voted and when. That's a simple fact and a commonly used resource.

Further, your blathering OP refers to a STATE Party communication sent to a single county list. [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]So what the fuck does the Obama administration have do with that? [/COLOR]

And how does your hysterical rhetoric about the tea party, Gibson guitars, etc., make sense? You're an outspoken asshole... Have you been harassed by the IRS? How about the Cosa Nostra?

Your problem, besides making shit up, errrr, "editorializing," is that you really don't know very much about political campaigns. It's obvious from your ignorant posts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It doesn't..that is called editorializing......but it would be no surprise if the Democrats sicked the IRS (or some arm of the Administrative State) on someone, would it?

No need to answer; we already know the answer, because the Obama regime did same against the Tea Party, Gibson Guitars, Breitbart, and now Drudge Report.

Keep defending, keep deflecting, keep dodging, keep ducking, keep denying......it ain't working. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
"Editorializing"?

More like bullshitting.

No need to answer; we already know the answer, because the Obama regime did same against the Tea Party, Gibson Guitars, Breitbart, and now Drudge Report. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
AHEM...

I never mentioned Obama. But I have you trained well. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No wonder you were elected Dipshit of the Year, Shir-LIE-turd! It only took you two posts to spout yet another fucking LIE!

BTW -- There's a good chance of heavy rains through much of Texas on Election Day. Could the IRS be close behind?